Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys thankyou all for the comments, im glad ur liking this story. so heres another part.

BRIEF TOUR

It was rather odd how the police department decided to go on strike. Leaving out of the front door was a piece of cake which was highly surprising for Rajveer. After him and Alisha were both under the safety of Alisha's car his head was ready to explode.

"Something is wrong because it couldn't have been that easy." Rajveer was on the edge.

She checked in the rear mirror for any followers, "nothing is wrong. I managed everything perfectly so that you won't do anything stupid like you were thinking."

He rolled his eyes, "what exactly did you do?"

"I created a diversion so that the attention gets shifted. Just enough time, for us to escape," she smiled.

"What kind of diversion did you create? And by the way I wasn't going to do anything stupid."

"Let me recall what exactly you said: there are just a bunch of officers on duty today so it won't take much effort to…"

"I didn't finish."

"I didn't let you finish. We're away from them but that doesn't mean we're safe. First thing we've got to do is find a hideout."

He looked outside from the window but nothing appeared to be familiar. "Perhaps if you give me a short intro, something might come across as recognizable."

"Let's see, the place where we're right now is Santa Cruz which is in the South – West of Mumbai. From here we'll be moving towards Andheri and then Borivali…"

"When I said short intro, I meant relevant information." He lost interest already.

"Fine I'll tell you about the city in general," she pulled on the breaks at the traffic lights, "look over there," Alisha pointed to a row of people sat spread over the pavement, "anything can be hawked from water, nuts, cheap pens to plastic flowers."

He stared at them and thought that perhaps he was undercover as a street hawker and was shot accidentally, but then why would have ACP Rathod told him what he said? His thoughts were disturbed abruptly by a rather chirpy companion.
"Another aspect of Mumbai city, it is over crowded. You would find palm readers, dream interpreters," suddenly she laughed, "You would even find people who clean out your ears as you pass by."

Rajveer closed his eyes and his concentration drifted away because he realized Alisha talked a lot. Considering his nature he only spoke when required.

"When life is hard, anything will be done by a man, for instance he will parade a dancing monkey, display acrobatic skills and even go below to picking pockets."

"Stop the car!" His stomach felt as if a volcano had erupted.

"What?" She slammed on the breaks and watched him rush out of the car near the edge of the road from where the Arabian Sea was seen.

As he reached to the brick wall he leaned forward and vomited. He was feeling sick from the time they sat in the car and after a headache it became worse, plus her continuous chatter was irritating. He stayed in that position looking down at the Juhu Beach trying to gain control but the hammer in the head made everything fuzzy.

When he appeared to be a bit hazy she was confident that something was serious. "Are you alright, what happened?" Her hysterical voice took over.

He vomited. "I felt this burning sensation and then everything began to go blur…" as he attempted to turn towards her he nearly dropped.

"I think we better sit down." She took his one arm and slid it over her shoulder whilst her other arm supported his waist. There was a roadside caf nearby on the beach where they sat down. "Tell me what you're experiencing right now?"

"My head is hammering and my stomach is rumbling." He groaned because he pressed his wound.

"They're normal symptoms you get after a head wound. Let me get you something to eat, you'll feel better." It was nearly sunset so she sat there wondering how the day began with a secret run away and ended with a brief tour.

end of part.      

Edited by arwa72 - 16 years ago
friend forever thumbnail
splennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.........id
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
keep up d good work..n post d next part soon
awaazilicious thumbnail
hey guys, im sorry im posting a very short one today as i was really tired. but ill post another one tomorrow, until then enjoy.

A CLUE?

The head wound was not the only cause; it was a face that came in front of him when he closed his eyes. Something was familiar about it. Rajveer sipped his soda which had helped to settle his stomach and just stared at the evening sky.

When the waiter came with the receipt Alisha was surprised. It was handwritten instead of type. There had to be a mistake. "Excuse me!" she spotted the red shirt waiter's back, "hello, you gave us the wrong paper." She waved it in the air like a flyer.

The paper was noticed by Rajveer because there was a symbol on it that read KMA and he knew that sign. How was it possible for him to know about that sign when he didn't even know what it meant? "Let me see that." It was a message.

Your life is in danger. Meet me at Borivalli.

Why was his life in danger and by whom? He wasn't entirely sure if it was for him because there was no addressee or who sent it. But the symbol seemed familiar.

"What are you reading?" she asked.

He handed her the paper and explained how the symbol of KMA was something he had seen before. "Probably this guy will be my first clue".

"But you don't even know who it is"

He scanned the place and noticed the red shirt waiter giving him a signal. "I think I will."
He grabbed her hand and pushed himself through the crowd because the waiter who came with the message would be the one to lead him to a clue.    

Edited by arwa72 - 16 years ago
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey that's really cool

itis interesting

pl continue soon
awaazilicious thumbnail
hey guys im so glad u are appreciting this. heres the next part.

OLD ACQUAINTANCE

"Would you mind telling me what we're doing?" Alisha whispered in his ear as they stood in a terribly over crowded, local bus.

"It's that guy over there that has got my attention," Rajveer's eyes remained on the red shirt making sure he didn't get off unnoticed.

Two slightly dark boys were arguing on the adjacent seat about their uncle and Rajveer couldn't help but listen. After a few minutes one of the boys tapped Rajveer's hand, which rested on the handle of the boy's seat.

The touch of the boy, made Rajveer, twitch. He discarded it and moved his hand further.

The boy followed the hand and slightly tapped it.

Rajveer moved his hand even further, keeping his eyes on the mystery guy. He was feeling nauseous because of the bumpy ride. The first thing he had to do was to get out in the fresh air, then probably change into something more civil the hospital clothes he was wearing.

There was something peculiar about the boy and he had something in his hand.

This time the tap couldn't be ignored because it was the third time it happened. Rajveer didn't get anytime to enquire because the boys got off the bus, leaving him with a piece of paper and puzzled. He wondered what a young boy was doing passing him messages. He immediately recognised the handwriting as well as the symbol KMA.    

You must be wondering how you would find me without any memory. Just follow the symbols it will take you there. Your life is in danger.

There was an ache in his chest and he knew that it wasn't the wound; it was fear of someone constantly watching him. The short hairs at the back of his neck began to stick because the red shirt had disappeared. "I can't believe it was just a distraction." He gritted his teeth.

"What are you saying?" Alisha asked quickly.

"We've to get off now." They had gotten off near the Santa Cruz airport, where he knew that it would be impractical to search, but he had no choice. Receiving another message in a rather peculiar way couldn't have been a coincidence because at the same time the red shirt guy had disappeared.

"Rajveer, you've to tell me what you're doing." Alisha repeated.

He tried to put all the pieces together but it went in vain. He glanced at passer bys, so that if he did receive another message he would be able to catch the messenger. As he handed her the paper he noticed a man outside the Go Bananas, Kamats Plaza hotel. It was the same guy. Standing ten yards away he stood motionless staring ahead, trying to see more clearly. He saw two guys dealing with each other, followed by a hard blow in the stomach.

Rajveer moved towards the darkened area silently. He concentrated on the other guy who was using the mystery guy as a punching bag. The neon lights didn't make anybody's face clear his face clear but a badge was visible. It was the same symbol. As he angled in from the left side he heard a sharp deafening sound. He saw one of the guys fire once then hit the red shirt guy in the thigh. Then the red shirt collapsed on the floor cringing and writhing.

"Move forward!" a man in black leather pressed the barrel of a gun in Rajveer's neck.

"So you decided to escape after all", the shooting guy walked over as he kicked the red shirt, "I can't say you made a good effort though."

The leather guy pushed Rajveer on his knees and then pointed the gun on his temple.

"How'd you know I was here?" Rajveer asked.

"We're paid for this you know."

"By whom?"

"You know."

He decided to gamble with the new information. "You're lying! I don't know anyone around here." He spat blood after a blow right near his gut, "does your service involve killing?"

"It's strange how you talk of killing. It's going to give me great pleasure…"

Suddenly Rajveer grabbed hold of the gun from the leather guy and elbowed him into the ribs. Then he pointed the gun at the other guy, warning him to put the gun down.

He heard a scream.

"We will continue this very soon." The shooting guy knocked Rajveer down with the gun and disappeared into darkness.

With blurry eyes he watched the offenders escape. How did he manage to just do what he did? Those techniques were at the back of his head as if he wore them like clothes. Someone was certainly out there looking for him because he had just encountered an old acquaintance.

end of part.

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kool!! realli interesting yar !! cont soon !! 😃 😃 😃
friend forever thumbnail
woh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too exciting,waiting....
awaazilicious thumbnail
im glad im still keeping all of u interested.

LAST HOPE

The horrible incident left a dent but Rajveer knew that he couldn't stop when he had reached quite far. He went up to the guy wearing the red shirt and saw that he was taking his last breaths. He held the guys face in his hands.

"Sir…aapkee ama…nat mere paaaaas hee…hai. Ose…jald…se le…leejye…is jaga se" the guy handed him a piece of paper with an andress on it. "dush…man ka…reeb hai. Am…Am…Ambala…mat jaa…na" and then he died.

The address was leading them towards Borivali but before they went there she had to heal his wounds. She knew that their condition was not good enough to go to a classy hotel but they couldn't just continue going on.

Next morning Rajveer woke up really early because he was too eager to go to that place. He was too eager to know what it was that he had left with the dead guy.

The address was in an alley surrounded with half built houses and a very foul smell. The house finished before it began. There was a bed in the corner and a half broken wooden chair. On the opposite side was a chest of drawers. Whatever there was to find it had to be in there.

It was rather surprising how empty most of the drawers were. "There's no hope," he nearly broke the dressing table but it was to his advantage because a ray of hope was still shining. Something fell from behind.

"Did you see that?" she was breathing in swallows and gasps. Her eyes sparkled with amazement as she reached for the brown envelope, "this definitely holds something important." With hasty hands she peered inside.

"What's in there?"

"I can't tell you."

"What do you mean?"

"There's nothing to tell".

Rajveer snatched the envelope and tipped it up side down. Nothing came out. He felt so disappointed that he just threw it away aggressively. "I just wish I could've got to that guy in time." He crouched down with his hands over his head.

"Do you hear that?" Alisha looked outside and saw a grey jeep with a red siren. She knew exactly who they were, "run! Quick the police are here," she took his hand and pulled him up as he resisted.

As they were reaching for the back door something came underneath his black shoe. He stared at the brown envelope because there was something written on it. There was not much time to read so he stuffed it in his trousers and fled with his last hope.

Outside in the alley Rajveer and Alisha hid against the wall so that their shadows can not be seen as they move. Rajveer peered through a hole and saw that two constables were standing on the other side. Then he looked ahead and saw a house which had a low roof.

"I think we've got our way out" Rajveer held Alisha's hand and pulled her to the house. Then he helped her get up on the roof and then he followed. As soon as they were on top, they heard whistles. Rajveer turned around and saw a line of constables running towards their direction. They had to get out of there as soon as possible.

They crossed over to the other side of the roof and saw a market down below. Without thinking twice he took Alisha's hand and jumped down. They landed on a fruit stall and got a few scratches but they couldn't even look at them because right behind the police were following. They both ran through the crowd, constantly warning them to move out of the way. Both were hand in hand.

Unfortunately they got separated when an auto rickshaw came in between and they got hit. Rajveer fell on one side and Alisha fell on the other.

"Rajveer are you okay?" she attempted to get closer to him but gun shots were shot in between them. They had no choice but to stay where they were.

"Run! I'll meet you back at the night club" Rajveer ordered before he got up to run on his side. He knew this technique, to divide the enemy up.   

end of part, enjoy.

ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow yaar your story is really awesome...i like the story line....plz continue soonnnnnn