Kya Yehi Pyar Hai?

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I find the story of the film *ing Aftaf and Amisha Patel really similar to the YMLH story right now- here's why:

In the film, Aftab is a happy-go-lucky guy who is head over heels in love with Amisha- been in luv with her for the past four years but she could care less as she's an ambitious girl working towards her degree in comp sci. Aftab is so in love with her that he doesn't think about anything or anyone...could care less about school etc. He gets beaten up by Amisha's evil dad and everything. When his big bro is at the hospital one day, he hears about another boy who attempted sucide cause he didn't the girl of his dreams...and big bro is so upset that he gets into a car accident and his killed. Finally, loverboy's eyes are opened and he realizes that he was missing out on his whole life and the other things that mattered. The movie isn't that great, but the ending is novel, which I won't give away if u want to check out the movie. Its really similar to YMLH because Pooja is also so in love right now (which is great) that she can't see anything beyond her love and now her near and dear ones are getting affected by her love (Mandy, Akash) I think that the whole Mandy fiasco will finally make Pooja open her eyes, and maybe the message the directors are trying to give is that love is great, but not at the expense of other things...like someone said (think it was adi04) everything in moderation!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi04 thumbnail

hehe, thats true Sonya, it is kinda similar....

didn't the movie end with a phrase "love is only a part of life, not the heart of life" or sth like that....which I agree....u shouldn't throw urself in love so much that u lose urself or identity.....love should make u want to be better person in the world, complete you.....but it isn't everything.....other things should matter....Ronit hasn't been serious about anything in his life beside Pooja....I think he should really think about his future (although his future is quite set with his family wealth).....Pooja has her passion.... What's his????

Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

i dont understand why are they trying to act so romantic

it makes me angry

Daisy thumbnail
Please,Please sonynyu...tell the ending of the movie..
Sparkling_Star thumbnail

the ending was that amisha patel says to aftab that now she loves him too but aftab leaves amisha patel because he says his brother died cause of her

so at the end their not together

Daisy thumbnail
Oh my God! Thanks srk'z gal!
Sparkling_Star thumbnail
no problem Daisy!!!😃
it was a sad practical movie......god amisha was shown really funny and stupid.....a total geek
anonmember thumbnail
Amisha was shown as the real loser in the film cause for most of the film, she was shown as practical and then in the end, she completely changes her feelings and her love for Aftab was really sudden. But he decides to pursue a career and make a living for himself and lol, not make love the heart of his life, but a part of it? Maybe not even a part!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonynyu

Amisha was shown as the real loser in the film cause for most of the film, she was shown as practical and then in the end, she completely changes her feelings and her love for Aftab was really sudden. But he decides to pursue a career and make a living for himself and lol, not make love the heart of his life, but a part of it? Maybe not even a part!

SOUNDS LIKE A BAKWAS FILM . BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS FILM 😕