Agra mental asylum kitna door -for vicky? - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lOL I CNT STOP LAFIN πŸ˜† mentl asylum
that weirdo was weird pehle se hi but now has completely lost it 😊
Originally posted by kirantarani2007

that weirdo was weird pehle se hi but now has completely lost it 😊
no kiran...when did he hve it to lose itπŸ˜†
i think he wants to convert sanyo's "gussa" into love..wish prithvi cud do this scene..not acting like pshycho of course..
From the first episode his looks and his behaviour with Sanyo even he knows that she doesnot love him............I thought that he is some what......a cracky fellow now it was proved by his stupid action πŸ˜‰
yaar i realized 4m todays epi tht vicky phycho hai...i mean he was sooooooo sweet n suddenly became eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr....i was scared .......did u find him normal or phycho???
actuly HE WAS A BANDAR THEN HE TUREND INTO A PSYCHO lol bandar aur psycho ka kiya connection ho sakta hai 😳
I SWEARR,Pooja πŸ˜† ..HE IS SUCHH A PSYCHOOO 😑 😑 😑 ..He was trying to act like Shahrukh in "Darr"...ASSSSSSSSSSSSS 😑 😑 😑 ..But,one good thing that came about from all this is that Sanyo,at the back of her mind..REEALISESS that PRC IS SUCH A MAN!!!!!!! πŸ‘ HE CAN NEVERRR IN ANY SITUATION STOOP TO SUCH A LOW πŸ‘
true. you know they say: pyar me log pagal h joate hai.
prithvi aisa nahi hai. to phir ye vikram kyoo?? are,
hume kya pata ke vo sanyo se pyar karta hia ya nahi, ya
phir ye oos chacha ke ek nay chaal hai? kuch bata nai
sakte.
it was all jaichands fault at start..

he should of refused to the propsal when it was given..

I mean..first it wasted a whole month..of just the vikram and sanyo thing..and secondally know vikram is metal.wants revenge