Kkoi Dil Main Hain

India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

IHATE SAMAY AND MANMEET SO MUCH (Page 2)

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
OK GUYZ. ALL I KNOW IS THAT ARJUN IS ALIVE AND SAMAY IS INVOLVED. IF PEOPLE THINK THAT THE ARJUN THAT DIED IS THE REEL ONE AND THE ONE THAT IS STANDING IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES IS FAKE THAT Y CAN'T IT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND? WHERE THE FAKE ARJUN DIED JUST TO FOOL EVERYBODY AND THE REEL ARJUN IS STANDING OF FROT OF EVERYBODY'S EYES. REEL ARJUN AND SAMAY IS INVOLVED. AND WATCH ONCE WHEN KAJAL STARTS BELIEVING THAT IT IS THE REEL ARJUN THEN SAMAY IS GONNA GET SOOOOOO PISSED OFF THAT HE IS GONNA DO SOMETHING.

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 27 December 2004 at 12:15am

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
hey i also think dat samay iz wid kushal coz u saw his face wen arjun cam backhe woz angry n suprized n must hav thought dat wot iz he doin ere, i thought kushal killed him before as i told him so. this iz da real arjun dat has cum back n if no one believes me i hav wrotten a topic also abt it.
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

I agree. I think that because the real arjun lost his memory, he can't remember the fact that the arjun his family saw die was the fake one and he is the real one. I think next friday he will say something to kajal and get her on his side. I think it will be kajal and arjun against samay and kushaal.......or maybe even samay and kruittika. I think this is gonna bring kruittika and samay closer and together and she is gonna team up with samay to go up against arjun and kajal........and the parents will be caught in between.

Another thing I don't understand is that before kajal kept seeing arjun and tried to tell everyone that he was alive, so now when she is actually seeing him and knows he's alive, then why is she acting so distant from him? Why is she giving him attitude? And what I also find ironic is that samay was the one that yelled at kajal and told her arjun was dead (when she was hallucinating and seeing him) and then samay was the one that was getting rid of arjun's things from his room, and then samay was the one that didn't even hesitate once when he was asked to marry kajal and samay was the one person's who phone number was on kushaal's phone list and then samay is the one who wanted to continue the shaadi even after seeing arjun right in front of him.

Sounds a bit odd to me!Confused

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 12:07am | IP Logged
YEAH I AGREE BUT I STILL THINK THAT SAMAY IS INVOLVED IN ALL THIS. AND THAT IS THE REEL ARJUN. EVRYTHING LOOKS TO TRUE IN HIM (IN ARJUN).
apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 9:24am | IP Logged
SAMAY AND MANMEET ...WHAT CAN I SAY THEY PISS ME OFF.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I AGREE TOTALLY????????????? THERE LIKE WHO ARE U TO POOR ARJUN I WAS SO PISSED OFF MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top