IHATE SAMAY AND MANMEET SO MUCH

aaliyah thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ALL OF YOU WHO WATCHED IT...I BET YOU WANTED TO SMASH YOUR TELLY EACH TIME SAMAY AND MANMEET PICKED ON ARJUN...I FELT SO SORRY FOR ARJUN. AND KAJAL I CAN UNDERSTAND SHE LOVES ARJUN BUT GIRL...ATLEAST LISTEN TO WHAT HE HAS TO SAY. I THINK NEXT WEEK WHEN ARJUN TALKS TO KAJAL SHE MIGHT BREAK DOWN AND CHANGE SIDES. AND NOW I DEFINATELY THINK SAMAY IS INVOLVED IN ARJUNS MURDER. Edited by aaliyah - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
agree Aaliyah---I was surprised.  I thought his family (esp. his parents) would be really happy to see him and not upset.  I mean they're his parents!  Why would Arjun have a hamshakal unless he had a twin brother...makes no sense 😕  Of course Samay is upset b/c now he can't marry Kajal 😉
TiN24 thumbnail

I truly think that its the real arjun. And I also agree that once he talks to kajal, he will say something to her that will make her 100% positive that's its her real arjun. When he told her to take care of his abhimanyu (before he left with the cops), you could see that he all most got through to her and she was gonna believe him, but because of the shock, she probably ran upstairs. I can't believe the whole family went Arjun. I felt so sorry for him, I wanted to go into the television and tell Arjun that I believe him and am on his side! (hehehehehehe😆......I know.......it sounds crazy)😳

But I honestly think that once arjun speaks to kajal alone, he will get through to her and she will believe its really him.

saaksshi thumbnail
i just want to smash sammays head how would he feel if he was in arjuns shoes. i mean they think that he is a look alike well how do thet now the one that died is not a look alike. I feel bad for arjun.sammay is in my oppinion selfish. 😡 in the beginning of the show i did not want sammay and kajal to marry i wanted arjun and kajal to always. sammay should wait instead of marrying kajal quickly i mean it was pre planned the murdur. sammy🤢    manmmeet😡      kritika😭         kajal i think kind of believes him👏
kajal-n-samay thumbnail
umm i think maybe kushal made a clone of arjun to fool everyone, i don't think samay has anything to do with arjuns death and samay and his parents don't believe this is arjun cuz they saw arjun die in front of thier eyes, i mean they r just being cautious
ejaz's babe thumbnail
yeah i think so too. I think that   now Samay's definitely involved. mayb he and kushal are in it together. ARJUN IS REALLY ALIVE! THAT'S THE REEL HIM.
Mgurl thumbnail

true I so think that's the real Arjun all the way I mean c'mon Kajal if u love him soo much then atleast hear him out for once on about what he has to say.....

I hate that fugly ass Samay what the hell bitch you the one who is supposed to be stopping the wedding and you didn't have to marry her, he didn't have to get married to her just because of the child I mean yo could've been his ncle also c'mon man that's just bull crap right there that just says you still want Kajal.......

apocolyse thumbnail
I HATE SAMAY 😡 😡 AND MANMEET 😡 SO MUCH AS WELL. I WANTED TO REALLY PUNCH BOTH OF THEM WHEN THEY WERE BULLYING ARJUN OUTSIDE THE COURTROOM. SAMAY HE IS JUST SO DESPERATE...HE'S SICK THATS HIS BROTHERS WIFE. I THINK THIS IS THE REAL ARJUN AND EVEN IF HE ISNT I RATHER KAJAL GO WITH HIM THAN SAMAY 🤢 . HEY GUYS I WANTED TO TLL U SOMETHING FUNNY U KNOW IN THE COURT WHEN THEY SAY ARJUN HAD AN ACCIDENT...DID U SEE THE ACCIDENT IT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNY...THE DRIVER LOOKED AS IF HE WAS DOING BHANGRA...AND CONVIENTLY THE CAR DOOR OPENED AND THEN HE STARTED DANCING LIKE A DIEING FISH...ARJUN WAS ALRIGHT BUT THE DRIVERS ACTING SOOOOOOO HILARIOUS.
ejaz's babe thumbnail
OK GUYZ. ALL I KNOW IS THAT ARJUN IS ALIVE AND SAMAY IS INVOLVED. IF PEOPLE THINK THAT THE ARJUN THAT DIED IS THE REEL ONE AND THE ONE THAT IS STANDING IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES IS FAKE THAT Y CAN'T IT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND? WHERE THE FAKE ARJUN DIED JUST TO FOOL EVERYBODY AND THE REEL ARJUN IS STANDING OF FROT OF EVERYBODY'S EYES. REEL ARJUN AND SAMAY IS INVOLVED. AND WATCH ONCE WHEN KAJAL STARTS BELIEVING THAT IT IS THE REEL ARJUN THEN SAMAY IS GONNA GET SOOOOOO PISSED OFF THAT HE IS GONNA DO SOMETHING. Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
jazmine thumbnail
hey i also think dat samay iz wid kushal coz u saw his face wen arjun cam backhe woz angry n suprized n must hav thought dat wot iz he doin ere, i thought kushal killed him before as i told him so. this iz da real arjun dat has cum back n if no one believes me i hav wrotten a topic also abt it.