Live Interview of IQBAL KHAN on IF-Radio

Posted: 18 years ago

Ek Rangeen Shaam, Iqbal ke Naam

Hello Friends,

I have wonderful news to share with all of you. As you all know we are going to conduct the India-Forums Telly awards soon. As a prelude to that, I have the privilege to inform you that we shall be having LIVE Star interviews right here on our very own "I-F Radio".  Now if you think this is exciting, wait till you hear who our first star will be..

Any guesses..

It is none other than our very own Dinky21's dear dear "IQBAL KHAN".Yes, you read that right. It is going to be none other than Iqbal Khan.

Iqbal Khan needs no introduction to many of you. He has worked on films like Fun2sshhh and Bullets. He is very popular as "Angad Khanna, The Star" in the serial Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai airing on Sony Television.

India-Forums in conjunction with CrazeFM will be bringing you a 30 minute LIVE interview on 28th August 2005(Sunday) at 11.00 PM IST.  Please make sure you post your questions here before Tuesday, August 23rd 2005 so that Minnie along with Sree_20, Greatmaratha, Meghavi and Rakshal can compile it and have it ready for the interview..

So what are you waiting for! Go ahead and post your questions to Iqbal right here and hear the answers LIVE from the actor himself exclusively on I-F Radio.  

Don't miss out & Don't be late!!!!!!

--IF Development Team

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 18 years ago
omg!!! I can't even hear the radio! 😭

but looking forward to voting. This is gonna be fun!!!

Laks, can we please have one special dedication to the most retarded character of the year....yes of course you know who.... 😛

lolz..lash!

This is great!!! Admin group, thanks for making it happen!!!! 😃

My questions to IQ -

From the small screen (soaps/serials) which actor/actress do you look up to, which actor/actress do you think is good at acting? 

From bollywood which actor/actress would you want to work with if you got the chance to...and why?

Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago
Wow! Thanks for the wonderful news Laks! Can't wait! 😊

I am cannot stop drooling over that picture 😆 . Thats is great news that we are getting the IQ . Its so cool and great and I love you all for bringing him and it looks like you read my mind and now I can say that there is one less thing on my wish list 😳 .

My questions to Iqbal are

Does you miss acting in movies? What do you like in TV vs the films? Are you still aspiring to get back to the big screen?

Wow, this is awesome!! Thanx to the admin group for making this happen 😊
I am in the UK, so will I be able to hear it at 11:00pm too not?? or is the time here going to be different?

My question to Iqbal is:
What three things do you like about your character 'Angad' and why?

Edited by Fallen Angel - 18 years ago
ok my question to Iqbal..

What would you say is the difference between "IQBAL Khan, the Actor" and "Angad the Star"?
wow thanks for letting us know Lakshmi.
I love IQ and cant wait to hear him on the radio!

My question for him is:
Is he coming in any movies in the coming future or just TV? 😛
OMG! This is so cool! Iqbal Khan...omg omg omg...
Oh, this is wonderful! I'll have to think, and get back to you guys. This is going to be terrific 😊