Debate Mansion

what kind of example is aamir setting? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

miel

Groupbie

miel

Posted: 25 October 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged
yeah its his life.but where mangal pandey is concerned he can be criticized.He should have refrained from adding masala to such a good theme.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what kind of example is aamir setting? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lalit1

IF-Dazzler

lalit1

Posted: 25 October 2005 at 5:48am | IP Logged
who cares its his personal life

mistystar

mistystar

Posted: 26 October 2005 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supergirl7

aaamir khan has 2 kids from his wife reena..who he has now divorced...
...then during ghulam he fell for a british journalist jessica hines and had a najaz kid with her who is 2 years old.....aamir told her to abort the baby but jessica didnt want to. He doesnt support jessica at all...she has been raising the child herself..he is JAAN khan...

then during the making of lagaan where his wife was helping him aswell...he fell in love with kiran rao...and now he is living with her...and will probably have a couple of bachas with her too....

and the perfectionist khan has kissed almost all his leading ladies in his films...

plus in mangal pandey he showed that mangal fell in love with a prostitute which is not true...it's rubbish and they made it up...in a film which should have been completely patriotic aamir added 'bombay masala mix' which u would normally see in a mallika sherawat film...Wink

so what i'm asking u guys is what kind of example aamir khan is setting for youngsters? aamir sleeps around with women and that is very cheap....especially because he is a big star and his personal life is in the limelight...aamir should atleast be decent and set a good example for youngsters....look at srk for exampleWinkWinksrk proves that it is possible to be the biggest and the best and still be decent and a family manBig smile

well, i see it as knowing that actors are just like the rest of us. there are people out there that cheat on their spouses and sometimes even have children from those affairs. it  happens. its only a big deal here because he is a celebrity.

well, i think that many youngsters are not as naive as they seem. they know whats going on and why. and stars are looked at for performance and such, and its a pity that their personal business and life is just splashed all over the media.

a

IQBAL&NEHA

IQBAL&NEHA

Posted: 26 October 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rat718

I agree in away with both of the views. Yes, in one way it should not matter what a film star does with his personel life. However with the immature followers, this might become a problem. The million dollar question to be asked at this point who do we blame? the actor who has no value system OR the immature fans who role model the actor for their values in life.    

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i agree with u SG but all these actors r meant 2 b a role model n they r meant 2 set an xample n this isn't a very good example!
abt the mangal madey lykin a prostitute...there woz a case filed against him n he woz taken 2 court but i don't think nethin happened nd i don't think nethin will...bcoz hes an actor nd evry1 favours him

its wrong but wot can v do
this is lyk the case abt drugs against 1 of the famous models...i 4got her name though n ppl don't no wether 2 put her in jail or 2 let her go

neways bak 2 the point...all actors/actresses/models etc should all b treated the same asd ne1 else!

Tina

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged
if we think about personal life then we can not take any celebraties as setting .. as they all have this affairs and other thing in there life ...

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 4:12am | IP Logged
when u decide to make u'r living in show biz then it is only natural that u'r personal life becomes public property. that said what amir has done is in now way different from what many other men are doing only thing is since they are nto famous neither are their deeds.

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged
no idea abt it Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top