Debate Mansion

what kind of example is aamir setting?

heart*beat thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
aaamir khan has 2 kids from his wife reena..who he has now divorced...
...then during ghulam he fell for a british journalist jessica hines and had a najaz kid with her who is 2 years old.....aamir told her to abort the baby but jessica didnt want to. He doesnt support jessica at all...she has been raising the child herself..he is JAAN khan...

then during the making of lagaan where his wife was helping him aswell...he fell in love with kiran rao...and now he is living with her...and will probably have a couple of bachas with her too....

and the perfectionist khan has kissed almost all his leading ladies in his films...

plus in mangal pandey he showed that mangal fell in love with a prostitute which is not true...it's rubbish and they made it up...in a film which should have been completely patriotic aamir added 'bombay masala mix' which u would normally see in a mallika sherawat film...😉

so what i'm asking u guys is what kind of example aamir khan is setting for youngsters? aamir sleeps around with women and that is very cheap....especially because he is a big star and his personal life is in the limelight...aamir should atleast be decent and set a good example for youngsters....look at srk for example😉😉srk proves that it is possible to be the biggest and the best and still be decent and a family man😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfrost thumbnail
Well, I think personal life of a film star is different from their professional life. I mean who cares if he has so many women in his life..he is only famous because of his talent. That's all matters..TALENT.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Why should aamir Khan be there to set an example . Its his life and why should people take a celebrity's life to and aim to live like them . I think a celebritys personal life is his business , after all he's no pope or even the head of State who needs to have a clean image.
Signora2 thumbnail

What Aamir has done is in his personal capacity, he has a private life and he can do whatever he likes. He is a good actor, all his films have been exceptional.Gossip about his personal life can never dent his image as an actor- par excellence. His actions have in no way have affected the country, the story should not have been picked by tv channneles and shown over and over again, it does not concern the nation, he has not harmed anyone and we should let it be at that.
this is one side of the argument
But what do we do about the millions who look upon him, follow him , worship him? Today stars meaning sports, actors and singers have taken the place of leaders they are idolised, for them it may be a shattering experince. But one should be discerning and not react to what ever is written in the media.
signora2

Edited by Signora2 - 18 years ago
ME_T thumbnail
yes proffesional and personla life should be kep separate
rat718 thumbnail
I agree in away with both of the views. Yes, in one way it should not matter what a film star does with his personel life. However with the immature followers, this might become a problem. The million dollar question to be asked at this point who do we blame? the actor who has no value system OR the immature fans who role model the actor for their values in life.    
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
While I believe a persons private life ought to be their personal issue, as a member of decent society there are certain norms that ought to be followed. Therefore his dog like behaviour of going from woman to woman is disgusting.

I give more credit to the youngsters of today who show a lot more maturity and hope they realize that such behavior comes at a cost... In Aamir's case -- a shattered home.

**PD**
TiN24 thumbnail
You have to keep in mind that when you enter the "entertainment world", your personal life doesn't exist. Your personal AND professional life become one because you are constantly in the spotlight (like such big actors as Aamir Khan, SRK, Amitabh Bachan, etc). Nothing stays hidden from anyone. People are gonna be watching your every move from little children to adults and for Amir Khan to do the stupid things he's been doing is crazy cause he's only making himself look bad infront of his audience.
miel thumbnail
yeah its his life.but where mangal pandey is concerned he can be criticized.He should have refrained from adding masala to such a good theme.
lalit1 thumbnail
who cares its his personal life