Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shabs82

Groupbie

shabs82

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
does anyone believe in abortion? i dont think its acceptable aborting a child without a good reason. its fair to abort if it was a health issue or rape. i used to work in a hospital where every thursday atleast 15 women came to this clinic for an abortion and most of them did it because they wernt married or they wouldnt be able to afford bringing up the child . i think its silly, why cant these women be careful or use precautions when having sex.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abortion" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heart*beat

IF-Sizzlerz

heart*beat

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
i believe in abortion completely...
if an unwanted child is not aborted then both the mother and child will suffer later on...so it's best to abort it...e.g. a teenage pregnancy
but sometimes abortion is not right...e.g. like a women who wants to maintain her figure and doesnt wana have kids gets an abortion...
so i think abortion varies from situation to situation

i also agree with u shabs..these women should be more careful

skanda

skanda

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
hello,
If you look at vastly populated countries where poverty and the stuggle for life cripples even basic movement due to hunger , where jobs are not to be found, where simple dignity of life is a dream, and deserts have formed due to over populating habits of human consumtion , basic privelages denied ... and more to add ... while holding an innocent life and subjugating this new life to a roll of handouts and deprivation .. then maybe we need to think again about abortion.. and the world we live in today..
suggest a visit to UNFPA and fertility controllers!!

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i think that abortion might have happend in the past and will happen sometimes during the future! Big smile

rat718

rat718

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I thinkit is every woman's basic right to havethis choice. After all it is the female that has to go through the process of carrying the fetus for 9 months and the birthing process!

sharanb

IF-Dazzler

sharanb

Posted: 19 August 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
i think that abortion is still murder and should be forbid. if u cant keep the child put it up for adoption

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 19 August 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
whoa

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 20 August 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

i believe it all depends on the case of the woman....we cannot say abortion is bad yet we cannot say abortion is good

if the women has serious health issues or was raped, and she wuz pregnant, than yes, i guess abortion is the only answer for her....

if the woman just wants to abort the child due to figure issues or doesnt want another child, then no, abortion is wrong

i do believe that there should be more "safe-sex" implemented into countries where there are countless orphans and babies put up for adoption.  In places where parents cannot feed the child, "safe-sex" should be taught and measures should be taken so that no woman needs to even go to an abortion clinic.

the debate about abortion is such a controversial issue that we alone cannot even start to discuss this, there are SO many factors to consider and so many things to think about....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top