Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishancku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Today is Lataji's birthday, and Poonam gave her the most memorable gift with her divine performance  of Kuhu kuhu, Poonam you silenced every one with your music today with your marvelous singing.

👏

Here is the original song from the film Suvarna Sundari sung by Lataji, and Mohd Rafi saab

Kuhu Kuhu bole koyaliya

Mp3 version

Edited by trishanku3 - 16 years ago
Jalapeno thumbnail
may be the mentors didn't have any songs right now to offer her.
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

Poonam , what a parting gift.....and what a song to select...!!!! After shreya had anyone else tried it..?

After Shreya, many contestants hv tried it, but I do not remember their names. I think in lil' champs also someone sang it, not sure though.

gary thumbnail
She sang very good. I liked her performance beteter than Amanat.
corvallisi thumbnail
Poonam you are some thing else. Wow! what a performance. Your last song was fantastic. My Rongtas were Khade (Hindized English). Beautiful and all the superlatives that I can offer you. For the first time you made Himesh cry. His eys were watery. Himesh became Human with your performance. Congratulations and may God bless you and your family.
gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It should not be a mere concidence that her last song was in Raag sohini , a raag with rising notes which aptly suits the scenery of a rising Sun in the morning.

Let this be the rising moment of a new great singer who should be known as "Poonam" for the time to come.
apparaohoare thumbnail

I have provided the link of this song performed by Shreya in m post in Your Opinion for this week's shows