Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Asambhav: prathamesh is a mystery

wackysharu Senior Member
wackysharu
wackysharu

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 1:25am | IP Logged

hey guys this is the first time im writing something... so please forgive the mistakes...Smile

i was thinking bout the wednesday's episode... guys i think prathamesh is the recarniation of goda... ok i know everybody knows tht by now... but i was just thinking he is afraid of water.. remmeber swmming pool pics... u guys remmebr sulekha drwons a girls in swimming pool... she says to sopan thh i have already killed goda... i think tht girl was goda... and now prathamesh is recarniation of both goda and the girl... just one thing to prove tht fact i.e his age... shubra and sulekha... and now mahadev {the doc} they all are aorund same age... only prathamesh is young... so i just thought of it...

if this logic goes right... then every one of those... killed by sulekha... will be BACK.....LOL... i Am misssssiinnn nikhil.... and also his mom... she will also be back....

hey guys do tell wht u think might happen. ahead....Smile

nootan Newbie
nootan
nootan

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i think mahadev is not that Doc but Adinath is mahadev because ajoba always says that adi looks like his mahadevdada. The Doct. must be that photographer we is came with british engineer in past as per said by ajoba , he cliked the photographs of vada
*Resham* Channel Moderator
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Exactly nootan...

Adinath is mahadev...and abt goda I m confused LOL
nehavarun IF-Dazzler
nehavarun
nehavarun

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 4:30am | IP Logged
ya. goda came back as manisha but sulekha killed her so she came back as prathamsh. doc is the engineer.
i wonder who else will come back! nikhil n his mom will be too young to come back.
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged
neha,

It seems everyone is coming back LOL LOL
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 11:17am | IP Logged
No no dear..u r perfectly on trk Tongue
ravipal_garg Goldie
ravipal_garg
ravipal_garg

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
If u all recollect Shubra addressed Shipra (Swapnil girlfriend ) as Goda in one of the episodes..So in my opinion Shipra cld also be linked in some way..
Autumn. IF-Veteran Member
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Shirpa is Not Goda.... and Shubra didnt addressed Shipra as Goda but as Vasanti...

Prathamesh is definately Goda... and as you guys said earlier.. earlier he was born as Manisha and then now as Prathamesh..

There was a flashback of someone drowing in the sea water, most probably Pravati and shouting on the shoreline was Goda... This flashback was seen by Prathamesh.. also he had drawn the same drawing which Shubra had dreamt of two woman doing foogadi... remember... Prathamesh is definately Goda.... imo... Smile

Go to top