India-Forums

Ali :: Impressd!!

freakandnut57 Senior Member
freakandnut57
freakandnut57

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Hey,

Ali's role's doing wonders!

I mean, he has suddenly filled up for the action of Huda and Aalekh together! And I am not complaining!

I saw him in Ambar Dhara too! Impressive! Cute and Handsome! But, I like the super-polite gentle man Cadet Ali Baig better!

Flirting rarely suits him!

Dont you!

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
ali has some new found self confidence and josh and more of a daring spirit...great to see...!
he impressed me yday too...i was like, is this ali??!

yeah, saw him in AD too! :)
lulu_gr81989 Goldie
lulu_gr81989
lulu_gr81989

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I luv him in AD. Akshat is sooooooooo cute Embarrassed I was jumping when he enterd the serial yesterday Big smile He is sooooooo cute while flirting. I think i'll go mad only LOL
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Harshad was mind blowing superb in Amber Dhara...and he rocked as Ali

I too cant beleive that he is the same old shy ..reserved Ali..He was so smart and confident today

When Pooja comes and leans on his shoulders he is so casual

Had he been the old Ali he wud have been like...''aree pooja yeh aap kya kar rahi hain...hume yeh sab acha nahi lagta...aap door reh ke baat kijiye'' LOL

It was Harshad's day completely Clap Am happy for him Wink People are going crazy for him in the AD forumBig smile

Edited by delo - 27 September 2007 at 11:43pm
freakandnut57 Senior Member
freakandnut57
freakandnut57

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 1:55am | IP Logged
mee too
-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

Harshad was mind blowing superb in Amber Dhara...and he rocked as Ali

I too cant beleive that he is the same old shy ..reserved Ali..He was so smart and confident today

When Pooja comes and leans on his shoulders he is so casual

Had he been the old Ali he wud have been like...''aree pooja yeh aap kya kar rahi hain...hume yeh sab acha nahi lagta...aap door reh ke baat kijiye'' LOL

It was Harshad's day completely Clap Am happy for him Wink People are going crazy for him in the AD forumBig smile

Seriously..i was in a complete shock!!!LOLLOLLOLI was like..."Kya yehi Ali hai"???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

cyberqueen84 Senior Member
cyberqueen84
cyberqueen84

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hey even i saw harshad in amber dhara....he looked soooo cute in his totally new avtaar as akshat....my interest in the show has increased after his entry :)

and of course ali always rocks....his new & improved confidence is gr8 to watch

Ritu
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cyberqueen84

hey even i saw harshad in amber dhara....he looked soooo cute in his totally new avtaar as akshat....my interest in the show has increased after his entry :)

and of course ali always rocks....his new & improved confidence is gr8 to watch

Ritu

Yes Ritu...Ali is now all revamped and ready to rock..He will be seen much more in LRL now..So good news for all Ali fans...and ya we have some superb scenes coming up in AD too...so just wait and watchWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index