KYA YEHI MERI LIFE HAI? Epi:1

alisha11 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

poojas family lives in london and ronit even lives in london. by the way guys jackie sharoff ronits dads name is inder.ok

Episode:1

Mehta's house.

a girl is sleeping and a lady comes in her room and tell her its 7am get up behtaa you have to go to the college and the girl say plz i wanaa sleep.And the lady tell her tum ise nahi uthoo gi mujhe tumaray papa ko bulana hi paray ga yes guys that lady is sudha. She call rasik name and the girl gets up and say mama you are too much i know pooja you dont need to tell me that and the girl is pooja. pooja goes to the washroom and took  shower and dress up and goes down stair where sudha and koyena was waiting for her. sudha: kitni dar lagdi tumnay behtaa tum apnay saath saath mandy ko bhi late kerwaday ti hoo aur koyena says mama mandy tu pooja ki servant hai na jo rooz us ka 1 hour tak wait kerti hai and pooja says koyena mujhe majboor mat karo kiye mein tumey ik zaroor ki  chanta maro mama tell her to shut up 😆 (koyena ko pooja ko tang kertay howay buhat mazaa ata hai) and then some body ring the door bell and koyena opens it and says pooja tumaray boyfriend aya hai 😆pooja gets mad and tell her to shut up and tell her mom app plz is ki shaadi mujhse pehlay kerwaday koun kiye ise boyfriends ka buhat shouk hai 😆 her mom start to laugh and koyena says mom its not funny  and mandy says pooja tu laray thori kar aur tere wajah se mein rooz late hoti aur teri wajah se college waley humey suspend kerday gay and then koyena says papa phir pooja ko achi tara se batye gay.and then sudha gives pooja her lunch and then she leaves giving koyena a very wired smile. outside mandy unlocks the car doors and pooja was about to open the door when jashrees car arrives and she coomes out of the car and says pooja ajj phir se late rasik bhais ko complains kerni hi parays gis and pooja tell talk to her self kiye yeh afat subah subah kahase a gaye. she ask pooja if sudha bhabhi is at home she yes and then jashree bua tell her i will always keeps eyes on you aur pooja kehti hai app ko kis nay manna kiye hai rakhiye eye on me bua .jashree bua says: ok byes and then goes and rings the door bell and koyena opens it and says to herself subah subah kise log a jate hai din harab kernay kiye liye and says bua app yaha kise and she says woh mein socha tha kiye mein tum logo kiye saath nashtaa karo gi and koyena says you are late hum to nashtaa ker bhi chokiye hai and then sudha comes and says koyena baro se ise bata nahi kertay and koyena says agar baray hi ise bata karay tu kerni parti hai. jashree bua says: tum ajj kals buhat hawaa mein uaray hoo tumarays par katnay paray gays and koyena says kat kiye tu dekahye and sudha says baas karo tum dono. jashree behen app ko koi hak nahi hai kiye app mere behtiyo se ise bata karay and jashree starts to cry(fake crying) and says is ghar mein tu sirf rasik bhai hi meri bata suntay hai aur meray iszat kartay and leaves and koyena was smiling. and sudha says tu bhi na tujhe pata hai na woh kise hai tu phir its ok mama abb mein jaray hoo meri bhi class ka time hoo raha hai and she leaves too.

I hope you guys like it. sorry i am not really good at writing so bear it with mee.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alisha11 thumbnail
guys plz post your comments i think noby like my fan fic 😭 and if u guys dont like it then tell me so i will not rite it again. 😭
blahblah1000 thumbnail
It was really good Alisha! 👏   😊
Please continue! 😛
Its a nice story line! 👏 😃
music287 thumbnail
Hey its a good story. please continue. 😊
TD.FAN thumbnail
it ws really nice keep up the good work 👏 pleazzzzzzzzzzzza post the next part 😊
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 ahem ahem...I got COMPETETION AHEAD OF ME!! 😆 😆 😆

Nice story....Kkontinue it! 😊 😊
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey alish its very nice plz keep posting
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blahblah1000