Kkoi Dil Main Hain

SAMAY DOESN'T STOP WEDDING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Do any of you guys find it strange that Samay does not want to stop the wedding. After all, he was Arjun's brother, so he would have definitely said that we have to make sure who this is so we can't get married yet. I am soooooooo sure that Samay is involved. Which sucks cause he is soo cute!

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
He iz involed in dis coz did u c his face!!!! n bcoz of him arjun's parents didnt agree dat he iz da real arjun which iz true!!!!
puspa thumbnail
wait does this mean samay and kajol married.cuz i didnt see it.this so stupid,what is ekta trying to proove ๐Ÿ˜ก  i feel like giving her a black eye.oh yeah nice dialoge noreen.
puspa thumbnail

remember to tell me guyz.im a new member . i m the 1 who rote th last letter.

My name is puspa

Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

nep samay and kajol are not married cause the police said until it is not proved that he is not arjun she can not marry anyone else๐Ÿ˜Š

so the wedding was stoped

ejaz's babe thumbnail
Thank God that the wedding was stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M SO HAPPY! but is that the reel Arjun that's what i want to know? i hope it's the REEL ARJUN just acting bad because he's being blackmailed by kushal. u know "majboori". what do u think? oh and "HI" puspa. I"M SHEETAL.
ejaz's babe thumbnail
i kinda think samay's inolved but then again i think he's not. I don't know.  just gotta watc today and c what happens.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Now to listen to Samay they even have a case to prove identity. I do not think Samay has anything for Kajal he rather be with Kritika but when you see someone dying in front of you and then comes after days as this live person it is difficult to believe.

ejaz's babe thumbnail
u know mekek? that's quite true. yeah i'm sure too. just gotta wait and c in today's epidsode. Gosh y couldn't this come for more than just once a week?
ejaz's babe thumbnail
yeah i know that would be so kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish they did or al least have i come on saturday and friday for an hour.