Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Discussions On Shivs Death Here-UPDATED

metou* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey everyoneπŸ€—

well, something major in the show has happened today. although we had an article informing us of shivs death a few days back, it was unexpected that it would happen so soon and like this. im sensing a big twist coming our way😳

we are sure, that you guys will have a lot to talk about this and how everything will be unveiled so we request you to discuss anything related to his death, predictions, anything and everything here.

this will make it easier for everyone and keep the forum neat😊

EDITED: guys, we have made this topic so that all discussions regarding this can be made in one single topic. this helps to keep the forum neat and there is no point in having 5-6 topics saying the same thing just posted by different people...please try and understand guys😳 its also better for u guys as u cn give ur viewpoints on everything in one topic instead of posting the view in numerous topics...😊

Kaa Dev. Team

Edited by metoubearscrazy - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sum2005 thumbnail
meto ji ,
so dipressed and i say a very sad day for kaa,as the main lead is dead.

so will gauri will be the onlylead as parvati of kahanni after oms death.

so we will see suyesh mehra typoe guy whoi enter in gauris life.

but seriously dont want that,,,,and i think some major twist is there and i think did nikki gave birth to triplets instead of twins so sid the third triplet died.... 😳 😳 😳 omg after watching k-serials me too imagining weired things like them.

and it will be so disgusting if we discuss now whom will gauri marry now as she dont know about shivs death aakir uske chautha hojanedo then we will discuss about that.

so i think gauri will go numb after seeing shivs dead body or she will so loose mental balance....

nikki i have full hopes on nikki now becausce she the women who can do what he wants with her brain as if we remember it is with the help of ner gauri proved ippi true colors.

so i think from now for few days it will be nikki show.

what all i can say is go nikki go.

mahen this guy is good for nothing lets hope he will wear pants and think with his brain instead of signing property papers when ever he wants.

my heart goes to shiv kids especially my sweet pari shanthi and samar is there to take care of them....see just now i promised that i wont tal about gauris future untill shivs chautha but aadhat ki maari i just came to that point only.

on the whole today and tomm and for few days very very dipressing episodes will be there so i wont watch them photos se kaam chalalunga.

πŸ˜­
koolkitty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
shiv is dead
lol i m not sad nor i m happy coz he'll come back from somewhere or the other πŸ˜• πŸ˜• may be as usual in k-shows plastic surgery n then changing the whole person with body too πŸ˜† n his memory will go n then somehow he'll meet gauri n then his memory will come back πŸ˜† this is what happens in k-shows as much as i know or else simply its samar who is dead not shiv so now i'll have get ready too see gauri in white 😭
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolkitty

shiv is dead
lol i m not sad nor i m happy coz he'll come back from somewhere or the other πŸ˜• πŸ˜• may be as usual in k-shows plastic surgery n then changing the whole person with body too πŸ˜† n his memory will go n then somehow he'll meet gauri n then his memory will come back πŸ˜† this is what happens in k-shows as much as i know or else simply its samar who is dead not shiv so now i'll have get ready too see gauri in white 😭

I know even me I want a plastic surgery to with a whole new bodyπŸ˜†anyway back to Shiv been dead I don't belive it cause I know he's gonna come back very soon so I have stop crying for him but if it is Samar then I am still crying o😭 
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

well i for one am happy wid his death.. πŸ˜ƒ the character jus bored me to death

i like these songs for him:

and these r the songs that suit him πŸ˜ƒ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdv8Qi_k-I4

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RGwl7FteJ5M

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AnqY8KJbPcI

AND FOR ALL U SENTI PEOPLEZZZ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7kzGFT5LDL4 πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GqG61C7YvLs   

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 16 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hmm iam neutral... I was shiv's fan wen Iqqu played.. But somehow yash didnt portray the arrogance and attitude of shiv sooo well [this is strictly my opinion πŸ˜† ] So iam not such a fan of Shiv now...

If its any consolation, then I prefer yash as Samar than as Shiv.... After yash has replaced iqqu as Shiv, shiv's character has become like a cry baby .....

Bottom line is, I deeply sympthise with all those who are feeling sad for Shiv's death. I know how it feels wen ur fave character dies but heyyyy guys come on, every serial has to move on and Iam sure Ekta has some nice dhamaaka now tat she removed shiv's character πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...

So guys, cheer up now and enjooyyyyyyyyy the roller coaster ride as long as it lasts😳 πŸ˜‰

And give a nice happy farewell to Shiv's character😳

Krishi

Edited by knumnum - 16 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: knumnum

Hmm iam neutral... I was shiv's fan wen Iqqu played.. But somehow yash didnt portray the arrogance and attitude of shiv sooo well [this is strictly my opinion πŸ˜† ] So iam not such a fan of Shiv now...

If its any consolation, then I prefer yash as Samar than as Shiv.... After yash has replaced iqqu as Shiv, shiv's character has become like a cry baby .....

Bottom line is, I deeply sympthise with all those who are feeling sad for Shiv's death. I know how it feels wen ur fave character dies but heyyyy guys come on, every serial has to move on and Iam sure Ekta has some nice dhamaaka now tat she removed shiv's character πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...

So guys, cheer up now and enjooyyyyyyyyy the roller coaster ride as long as it lasts😳 πŸ˜‰

Krishi

hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa bhashaaaaan dediyaaaaaaaaa...gauri wannabe 🀣

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa bhashaaaaan dediyaaaaaaaaa...gauri wannabe 🀣

seriously u wont change anishaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yesterday i was feeling very sad after watching the episode n started to cry but after seeing ur post iam in a dilemma whether i should laugh r cry but somehow u made me laugh yaar but iam laughing at ur post πŸ˜‰not 4r shiv's death b'coz its my fav char .

coming to shiv's death i hate ektha more than shashank.b'coz in her world no one r destined to be with their loved ones.oh god this is my first ektha serail n may be last one also.if she ends up gauri with samar r anupam then definitly it will be last show to watch.

Howlarious thumbnail
haha sonia..its okay..do what ur heart tell u πŸ˜†

i jus started laffin πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys i was feeling very bad i m just thinking about gauri nd her sweet little kidz nd gauri is pregnant now itz too emotional shiv have to come back i hate ekta why she is doing this i cnt understand her mind plz pray for gauri nd her kidz . 😭