Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

Meri list vi bahuuuut hi lambi aa LOL so i wont start!

But i gotta say..i looove all the singer u mentioned JK_5.. u got pretty much the same taste in music as me Big smile

Nowadays.. a song which really appeals to me is Bhinda Aujla's "Yaar Glassy".. and N-Zo ft Madan Maddi's "Turn It On" and Jinx's new song "Tera aashiq" Big smileDancing

Hug luviiiiiiiiHugHugHug

kidda yaar..kithay gayeb ho gayiLOLLOL oh yeahh i heard jinx new album..itz pretty sick n i luv dat song tera aashiqTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ur FaVoRiTe SiNgEr (Page 3)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Oye hoye I forgot to add HARD KAUR to my listEmbarrassedLOL She's pretty good too mayb coz she's the only punjabi gurl wid a western styleEmbarrassedLOL but newayz love her song GlassiWink

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xplicit_Desii

Meri list vi bahuuuut hi lambi aa LOL so i wont start!

But i gotta say..i looove all the singer u mentioned JK_5.. u got pretty much the same taste in music as me Big smile

Nowadays.. a song which really appeals to me is Bhinda Aujla's "Yaar Glassy".. and N-Zo ft Madan Maddi's "Turn It On" and Jinx's new song "Tera aashiq" Big smileDancing

Hug luviiiiiiiiHugHugHug

kidda yaar..kithay gayeb ho gayiLOLLOL oh yeahh i heard jinx new album..itz pretty sick n i luv dat song tera aashiqTongue

omg sandyyy Hug aww ma punjabi behenaaaa! LOL remember that? how u been?

hehe yeh i like "Dil da jaani" from the same album too.. its got a different touch to it Big smile

@JK: hmm Hard Kaur? alright i give her respect for the way she sings n raps.. i mean it personally doesnt appeal much to me, but hey thats jus me.. but yeh shez good at wat she does Big smile I like that new song though... Look 4 Me i think its called? the one that goes "Jaane kaun hai woh, legayi mera dil woh.. ek deewani nakhrewali mere neende churaanewali" Big smile

vidya742

vidya742

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
my fav singers r shinda shonki and miss pooja

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Meri list vi bahuuuut hi lambi aa LOL so i wont start! But i gotta say..i looove all the singer u mentioned JK_5.. u got pretty much the same taste in music as me Big smile Nowadays.. a song which really appeals to me is Bhinda Aujla's "Yaar Glassy".. and N-Zo ft Madan Maddi's "Turn It On" and Jinx's new song "Tera aashiq" Big smileDancing

HugluviiiiiiiiHugHugHug

kidda yaar..kithay gayeb ho gayiLOLLOLoh yeahh i heard jinx new album..itz pretty sick n i luv dat song tera aashiqTongue

<span>omg sandyyy Hug aww ma punjabi behenaaaa! LOL remember that? how u been?</span>

<span>hehe yeh i like "Dil da jaani" from the same album too.. its got a different touch to it Big smile</span>

<span>@JK: hmm Hard Kaur? alright i give her respect for the way she sings n raps.. i mean it personally doesnt appeal much to me, but hey thats jus me.. but yeh shez good at wat she does Big smile I like that new song though... Look 4 Me i think its called? the one that goes "Jaane kaun hai woh, legayi mera dil woh.. ek deewani nakhrewali mere neende churaanewali" Big smile</span>

oyeeee je gal karni club mein karo LOL veibie u should know that LOL LOL LOL jkz

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Miss pooja..smashes it.. sudesh kumari, lehmber husainpuri, chamkila.... Bindrakhia... man the list can go on an on.... LOL oye sanduuuu next time write singerssssss not singer lol Embarrassed its too hard lol

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Oye hoye I forgot to add HARD KAUR to my listEmbarrassedLOLShe's pretty good too mayb coz she's the only punjabi gurl wid a western styleEmbarrassedLOLbut newayz love her song GlassiWink

LOL tenu sharam nehi ondi...glassi di gal kardi LOL LOL .... shes quite good tho i heard her new beats kinda good... but the glassi is outdated needs to go down the drain now lol LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Meri list vi bahuuuut hi lambi aa LOL so i wont start! But i gotta say..i looove all the singer u mentioned JK_5.. u got pretty much the same taste in music as me Big smile Nowadays.. a song which really appeals to me is Bhinda Aujla's "Yaar Glassy".. and N-Zo ft Madan Maddi's "Turn It On" and Jinx's new song "Tera aashiq" Big smileDancing

HugluviiiiiiiiHugHugHug

kidda yaar..kithay gayeb ho gayiLOLLOLoh yeahh i heard jinx new album..itz pretty sick n i luv dat song tera aashiqTongue

<span>omg sandyyy Hug aww ma punjabi behenaaaa! LOL remember that? how u been?</span>

<span>hehe yeh i like "Dil da jaani" from the same album too.. its got a different touch to it Big smile</span>

<span>@JK: hmm Hard Kaur? alright i give her respect for the way she sings n raps.. i mean it personally doesnt appeal much to me, but hey thats jus me.. but yeh shez good at wat she does Big smile I like that new song though... Look 4 Me i think its called? the one that goes "Jaane kaun hai woh, legayi mera dil woh.. ek deewani nakhrewali mere neende churaanewali" Big smile</span>

LOL haan tussi desi kudi yaa.... Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top