Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Dudeeeeeeee this is life the HARDEST question everEmbarrassed I've like soooooooo many favourites from punjabi music industry..I can never pick one but my list keeps changing with time thoughLOL Some of my all time fav are: Lehmber Hussainpuri(god i love his voice with the upbeat music), Jazzy B and Sukhshinder Shinda(I absolutley loveeeeeeeeeeee these twooooooooooo OMG their music is sooooo HOTDay Dreaming I still listen to songs from ROMEO and BALLELOLbabbu mann(loved his looks in ohi chan ohi rataan videoEmbarrassed), E=MC (his first album was HOTTTTTTongue), Gurdaas Mann(I respect him the mostEmbarrassed since he's like the evergreen singer of punjabi music industrySmile), Jay Sean and Gippy Grewal (I just like these two for being hotBlushing), Lakhwinder Wadali (I really loved his new abumEmbarrassed) hehe i haven't even listed all of my fav. yet and the list is already so longBlushingBlushingBlushing lolz newayz that's it for now but i kinda like everyone who has good music basicallyEmbarrassed

I forgot to add I simply adore HARPREET DEOLBlushing I am so proud of him for making punjab proud at the SRGMP stage so me lub him for that toooBlushing

u got gr8 taste in music..i forgot all d singerz u mentionedLOL n yeah lakhwinder wadaliz new albumz hella tite n i juz love dat song JaanEmbarrassedTongue n yup gippy grewalz awsum tooTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ur FaVoRiTe SiNgEr (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
interesting discussion lol theres loadzzzz but i would say my fav are.....Lembher, Sukhshiner Shinda, Jassi Sidhu and.....Gurdas Mann Tongue

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xplicit_Desii

u got gr8 taste in music..i forgot all d singerz u mentionedLOL n yeah lakhwinder wadaliz new albumz hella tite n i juz love dat song JaanEmbarrassedTongue n yup gippy grewalz awsum tooTongue

Awwwwww thanx hunniEmbarrassedHug I guess it's coz music is the only thing i do 24/7Embarrassed i got that from my dad who used to listen to songs all day and night(that's basically all he did) during his teen years and my bibi(grandma) used to wack him with belanasROFL

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gaurav''s Love

interesting discussion lol theres loadzzzz but i would say my fav are.....Lembher, Sukhshiner Shinda, Jassi Sidhu and.....Gurdas Mann Tongue

OMG i used to love jassi sidhu(some of his songs are still my fav. like jawani walla jor and jatt ho ke ishq vich jogi) but then my bro started calling him a bhookna(I have no clue what that means) and made fun of his singing so i kinda gave up on him tooEmbarrassedLOL

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Meri list taan bhaut lambi aa LOL LOL Embarrassed
so I'll just say that I like most of the singers Embarrassed

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Meri list vi bahuuuut hi lambi aa LOL so i wont start!

But i gotta say..i looove all the singer u mentioned JK_5.. u got pretty much the same taste in music as me Big smile

Nowadays.. a song which really appeals to me is Bhinda Aujla's "Yaar Glassy".. and N-Zo ft Madan Maddi's "Turn It On" and Jinx's new song "Tera aashiq" Big smileDancing

S.Aujla

Goldie

S.Aujla

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 8:36am | IP Logged
manak-e,lehmber hussainpurii,Kaka b,Gurdas Mann

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Originally posted by Xplicit_Desii

Awwwwww thanx hunniEmbarrassedHug I guess it's coz music is the only thing i do 24/7Embarrassed i got that from my dad who used to listen to songs all day and night(that's basically all he did) during his teen years and my bibi(grandma) used to wack him with belanasROFL

suree npTongue even i do dat lolz..i listen to music 24/7...i have all my fav songz on my ipod n i cant live widout my ipodEmbarrassedLOL lolzzz my mom listens to gurbani 24/7Big smileLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top