Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

heyy guyzz Sat Sri AkalTongue howz every1 doin??

since therez not a lot of topics to discuss so i decided to open dis n ask whoz ur fav singer guyzzTongue

well i got manyy buh i like kamal heer..manmohan waris..nachattar gill..n gurdas maan d mostBig smileTongue

n yea i really liked  ravinder grewalz new album n my fav song is jiven kahengi ker langeLOL

n my all time fav song is Jaan toh pyarea by Nachhatar gillTongue

Edited by Xplicit_Desii - 26 September 2007 at 2:25pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ur FaVoRiTe SiNgEr" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

my favourite singers are:

harbhajan mann, gippy grewal, nachattar gill, surjit bindrakhia, ks makhan, babbu mann, romey gill, kaka b., manak-e, and surjit khan

Edited by Jazzzy - 27 September 2007 at 1:00am

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
sonu nigam of course!! Wink Embarrassed

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Ashi.. whats ur fav Punjabi Singer? Embarrassed

I change often. Tongue Before it was Jazzy B now Im crazy for Jassi Sidhu and Sukhshinder Shinda.

Sukhshinder Shinda's new album is simply mouthwatering Tongue

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
^^I know but sonu also sings punjabi songs LOL
tenu leke.... Wink Wink

lol ook on serious note, i like a lot of them so it's really hard to chose but i really like sukhvinder singh Big smile

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
oh i forgot babbu mann n jazzy bLOLLOLLOL

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Dudeeeeeeee this is life the HARDEST question everEmbarrassed I've like soooooooo many favourites from punjabi music industry..I can never pick one but my list keeps changing with time thoughLOL Some of my all time fav are: Lehmber Hussainpuri(god i love his voice with the upbeat music), Jazzy B and Sukhshinder Shinda(I absolutley loveeeeeeeeeeee these twooooooooooo OMG their music is sooooo HOTDay Dreaming I still listen to songs from ROMEO and BALLELOLbabbu mann(loved his looks in ohi chan ohi rataan videoEmbarrassed), E=MC (his first album was HOTTTTTTongue), Gurdaas Mann(I respect him the mostEmbarrassed since he's like the evergreen singer of punjabi music industrySmile), Jay Sean and Gippy Grewal (I just like these two for being hotBlushing), Lakhwinder Wadali (I really loved his new abumEmbarrassed) hehe i haven't even listed all of my fav. yet and the list is already so longBlushingBlushingBlushing lolz newayz that's it for now but i kinda like everyone who has good music basicallyEmbarrassed

I forgot to add I simply adore HARPREET DEOLBlushing I am so proud of him for making punjab proud at the SRGMP stage so me lub him for that toooBlushing

Edited by JK_5 - 26 September 2007 at 6:51pm

Indian_girl_18

Indian_girl_18

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged
my favortie singer is Suhkshinder shinda and Jazzy B....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top