College & University
College & University

India-Forums

do u miss ur friends?!

*~Kaynaat~* IF-Dazzler
*~Kaynaat~*
*~Kaynaat~*

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

hey u guyz!have u ever had a friend in ur skool that left and u felt so alone?

happened wid meCryall my friends left, but i have two more friends wid me, but we dont hang out that much!i hang out in the school bus wid one of my friends (beleive me she'll make u laugh in one second cuz i cum out of the bus laughing and wid my stomach hurting so much) and wid the other one, i just talk to her sometimes.

u know, i'm just alone now and i dont like it!i wish my friends came back!

wat about u guyz, has it ever happened to u before?

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 10:14am | IP Logged

yeah... had similar situation when i entered yr7... i didn't know anyone... all new faces... my friends went to diff schools... but now i have new friends... so i not alone and am very happyBig smile

-Rose- IF-Dazzler
-Rose-
-Rose-

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 5:08am | IP Logged
well I just left College... so some of my friends went to different universites for different career path.. so we split up.... But it's not that bad really... we still keep in touch touch and hang out when ever they are in the city!

And now with uni starting... u get more new ppl new friends and old friends =life is busy!
*Simran* IF-Stunnerz
*Simran*
*Simran*

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i dunt miss my school days so much but i do miss my college days my friends who r all married i really miss them.. Cry
Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
omgg!! ur like my twin Embarrassed Embarrassed Im in the exact same situation, i have this friend of mine who i ride the bus with and i can tell anything too..(im the one who always laughs at anything) and i have this other fiend who i just talk too... But all my friends left last yr to college..and i feel alone too Cry Cry
irfancharming Groupbie
irfancharming
irfancharming

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 11:57am | IP Logged
well ! i miss all of my sKooL friends

in college life nw such gud friends only for matlab ( matlab kay dost hotay haay )

skool friends are true friends 4ever

irfancharming Groupbie
irfancharming
irfancharming

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 3:45am | IP Logged
well is there BSTE student here

its be pleasure to discuss BSTE courses with him/her

waiting
.noone. IF-Stunnerz
.noone.
.noone.

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Yeah I miss my best friend we used to spend time talking during break I loved to pull her legs Still I talk to her but its not same I mean we rarely meet each other as sometimes she is busy and sometime I am busy But still I miss her so what we talk everyday for atmost 2 hours fighting and laughing Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index