India-Forums

Jokes
Jokes

lunch

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 16 August 2004 at 6:56am | IP Logged
An Irishman, a Mexican, and a Sardar were doing construction work on the 20th floor of building. They were eating lunch when the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage. If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, Im going to jump off this building." The Mexican opened his lunch box and said, "Burritos again?? If I get burritos one more time, Im going to jump, too." The Surdar opened his lunch and said, "Parathe again.If I get a parathe one more time, Im jumping, too."

The Next Day: The Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death.The Mexican opens his lunch box, sees a burrito and jumps to his death. The surdar opens his lunch, sees the parathe and also jumps to his death.

At the funeral, the Irishmans wife is weeping. She says, "If I had known how tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again." The Mexicans wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas. I didnt realize he hated burritos so much." Everyone turned and stared at the Surdars wife, and she said, "Hey, dont look at me... that he used to make his own lunch".

anjuman Senior Member
anjuman
anjuman

Posted: 16 August 2004 at 7:00am | IP Logged

LOLLOL

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 17 August 2004 at 11:52am | IP Logged
LOLcurrent
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top