Best Scenes of -Akshay post Leap!!

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends...

Lets recollect  some of most brilliant moments of Akshay or Anand post leap in the show.πŸ˜ƒ.according to me or since when i started watching. Its not about Loooking good or great its about ActingπŸ‘..he is very nice looking man..worlds knows itπŸ˜†..but he has more to him than just great Looks,😳 his hardwork shows on screen.i loved the charcter Akshay more than anyother char EVER in just 3 months !!! and he made me fall for a guy who doesnt exsits in real life..nothing left to be said !😳

1.When he scolded Krishna for being late in the office when Arav played that trick on him..to make sure he gets late...the way he said well "Yesterday you were uttering so many words..and got late on the first day itself"..that was cool and so very convincing ,he made us believe that yes he was going through that.πŸ‘

2.When he was there in hospital..after the accident(i watched all this online) was great too..😳

3.when Mamta came home of Akshay accidently to enquire as why Krishna boss has thrown him out of office..and when he said.."Krishna"..it was on 21st june(AP or India) and when he broke down in the same episode.. watch it again.😳

4.When in the very next episode he tells Krishna.. that "I am his father as well"..was brilliant as wellπŸ‘, and his reaction..when Damu says that i am supporting Krishna in this..again.. he was not there in thick of thins as the dialogue was going on between Damu ,Krishna and Mamta..but Akkku stole the sceneπŸ‘, the expression of disbelief was spot on by him!!πŸ‘

5.when he was out of hospital and after meeting Krishna, Damu tells him to stay away from them and give them more time..that time he acted superbly again!!or when he went to Mamta and Krish comes there and asks him not to tryhi luck  as we wont go back to you...the way he smiled is still fresh in my mind.😳

6.All his scene when Krishna used to humilate him and he used to ignore it with a smile on his face were..tremendousπŸ‘ and i am running out of words as how to describe'em..This rain scene was Brilliant to watch..then they way he takes mamta side as what is wrong as husband and wife were having nice tym together or when he tries to explain...Mamta. as please come back to me

7.when he got angry on Sid as why he is trying to come between him and his son..the way he showed his frustartion as not able to get the affection of his inspite of his several attempts were pleasure to watch .πŸ‘

8.I could never forget the scene when he went to Tell krishna as i am so happy for you as my son is getting married the way Krishna humilates him was so heart wrenching😭..i dont know whether you all noticed it or not..but they way "he touches his heart" in all the emotional scenes are marvellousπŸ‘..do watch out for them😳 i am sure, its like he is really feeling the pain and you could feel his pain.😭

9.When he went to Krishna's room before the marraige to give him watch and his sherwani.. do look out for it as well, i have no words to explain(27th july to be precise) πŸ˜ƒ

10.when Tanisha comes in the house..the way he says.. enough of your drama and asked her to leave and later agreed only becasue of Krihsna , when Mamta asked him why he allowed her to stay with them..the way he says..that i dont want Krishna to lose and could go to any extent to make him mine!! was Funtastic as well.πŸ‘

11.Oh in jail he was fabulous....lemme tell you all when he had the dream and get up to call Krishna , when he gets angry on Mamta as why she is not able to see the pain of her own son in the room, when Krishna tells mamta that he dint kill Karan, again it was not his scene was standing there but you end up seeing him onlyπŸ‘,when he tells judge that i killed karan, or when he says that because of a distance we have(krishna and him ) is making you speak like that i dont love anyone.

12.When Judge give verdict in favour of them and he runs towards Krishna..again no dialogues but just do see his expression(27august )

13.when he cries infront of his mother. i even mentaioned that in pick of the week Article was best scene i have witnessed or seen on either screenh!!!kudos to himπŸ‘

14.When Krishna left the house he went to search for him..the way he says.. "without you your motther will die" was awesome again..or in the temple when he consoles Mamta.πŸ‘

15.Here comes my STRANGE moment.πŸ˜†.do i need to tell you all about this anymore..i just adored the way he said.. recipt..but maine toh bill abhi bhara nahin hai..infact wohi toh dene aya hun.. then starnge.. i can never forget this Dialogue.πŸ˜†

16.When Mamta went missing and the way he talks to krishna.. or that cuning stare of his to Vikky or when he tell Sid that..Mamta ka kidnap nahin hua hai.. or when he says abhi tak sab shai hua hai aage bhi theek hoga.😳

17.when Krishna asks for forgiveness and that scene and later that..scene when Krish comes in their room the way he blusehs or felt oocured could see all this in his eyes..and when he smiles..later..whopiee..😳

18.Now the Hospital scene of yesterday..except him..i dint like anyone else.. actually dint see anyone else..πŸ˜†

Will keep on adding more scenes..and i wrote this.. just based on my memory..so imagine..how much i loved the Character and how difficult for me to see mamta ending!!😭

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
W0WWWWWWWW..nish di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
will miss akshayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooo 😭 his momentsss especially 😳 😭 😭

i dont want this show to end 😭 😭 😭
Nishtha thumbnail
well what to say...i have no words.. nothing else to say.. absolutely nothing 😭
Anita S. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god Nishu ...gr8 post...
all those memories of akshay i can NEVER EVER forget!
i love akshay so much....andy created such an amazing outstanding and unique character with such consistency that i have fallen in love in with this char Akshay...
oh Nishu now the countdown has begun...2 more weeks...
i'm sorry to b so down and sad...but even though i'm recallin all these gr8 memories...i can't stop the tears because i kno that from October 11th there will never be any Akshay again...it's like this char is a real person and everyday i want to see what happens to him and how he grows...and still there are so many loose ends that have to be tied up...
I have nothin else to say 2... 😭
Ok just one more thing!I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!! πŸ˜‰ it's totally rocking!HAIL ANDY!HAIL SHAAN! HAIL AKSHAY!!
Nishtha thumbnail
Thanks alot Ani 😳 and if you have scene of his pre leap then post them here would like to go throught them as i never got the chance os seeing him then πŸ˜›
Aviance thumbnail
The moments at the beging when they were now falling in love, when Tanisha went away and when he found out that Krish was his and Mamta's and they were shacked up in the little cottage. Too good πŸ˜ƒ
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aviance

The moments at the beging when they were now falling in love, when Tanisha went away and when he found out that Krish was his and Mamta's and they were shacked up in the little cottage. Too good πŸ˜ƒ

oh i will watch all thes scene now.. hopefullyπŸ˜• as..exams are here.. gosh studies.. then. more studies..πŸ˜• when our mobile phones will start getting cable tv..πŸ˜†then i cant miss..and wont miss mamtaπŸ˜†..

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i'm bringing back this topic to the front page, hoping people will add on the list.πŸ˜›

my most fav scene of akshay's post leap scenes would be when he is introduced for the first time after the leap. he gets down from the car in a brown suit, looking like a million bucks & also like krishna's elder brother.😳😳 hehe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i particularly like those scenes where he holds the pictures of krishna & mamta and cries silently in his room. those scenes were heartwrenchingly potrayed by anand.πŸ‘πŸ‘

there was this really nice scene when akshay lies down in his mother's lap & laments about his ill fate. those were some excellent scenes in the somewhat dull leap.😊

Anita S. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u Leena di for bringing back this topic...aww...now i feel as if i'm seeing those scenes all over again...gosh i really miss mamta!
I totally loved that scene too when Akshay re entered the show...it was a much awaited entrance and i don't think it could have happened any better! 😊 he looked like a superstar stepping out of the car!and at that time all the mystery and suspense was still there! πŸ˜‰

I also loved the scene where they were playing a game and it was krishna's turn and he apologized to akshay...that was so emotional and touching!
And when Akshay found mamta at the mandir and he ttried to get her to come back to him...
and i loved all the office scenes...he was so professional in a very attractive way!i absolutely loved them!
Actually all his scenes were great...his acting was amazing and at its best and he looked gorgeous in each and every scene!!! πŸ˜‰ so in terms of andy's performance as akshay post leap...everything was great...if only the storyline and the budget could have been better! πŸ˜•
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^ you're welcome anita jaan!

ohh.. i loved the mandir scene as well. it was amazing the way akshay was pleading with mamta to come back to him. all the emotions, all that pain and all that rain.. wow.. it was a scene to remember. only because of akshay. mamta didn't do much except to screech "let me go.."..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i must say both neha & narayani struggled a lot to emote as much as anand did. in fact, if you take most of the scenes in mamta, akshay is the only one who reacts to happenings around him whether they are about him or not.πŸ˜›