Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

We have head from people:

1. Am living my dream!

2. Achieved what I Dream about!

3. If one doesn't dream about something, nothing is acheiveable.

4. Dream do come true.

5. Never even dreamt of what I achieved today.

Very simple debate :

Should one follow his/her dreams or pursue his/her  career to accomplish more realistic goals in life?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Following your dream? good/bad?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
yes.. dream and wake up to realize them Smile

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I dreamt about living as a teacher in a remote village ,in a hill side. Neither become a teacher nore living in a village. But living in a metropolitan city, much agaist the wish, but for the career and upbringing of children. Disapprove Ouch

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Without a dream nobody can live.............All have dream....and we try to fullfill the dreams....sometime we achive what we dreamed,sometime we get 1% or 50%...but I try to follow my dreams.....Cos my dreams n so high lolWinkbut try to reach, A +ve dream always good.....avoid the -ve dreams n ignore them......Big smileSo keep dreaming..and Try to follow your dreams...sure you will get it...Thumbs Up

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

yes.. dream and wake up to realize them Smile

Yes, as simple as that!! Smile

You can't just dream about being an astronaut and go into a Arts college and get a home-science degree. Once you dream, you have to get down to vigorous planning - both short-term and long-term and it is in an individual's hands to go all out to puruse your dreams. If your dream is something that you relaly want and would not hurt near and dear ones, then why not follow it? Of course, one should!!

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

We have head from people:

1. Am living my dream!

2. Achieved what I Dream about!

3. If one doesn't dream about something, nothing is acheiveable.

4. Dream do come true.

5. Never even dreamt of what I achieved today.

Very simple debate :

Should one follow his/her dreams or pursue his/her  career to accomplish more realistic goals in life?

How about this one?

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be doing this???LOL

This is my story! Yes, we shoud have dreams and pursue them, but sometimes fate just takes matters out of your hands and you don't have a choice. I had categorically stated that I would never ever be a teacher. Look at me now, and the funniest part is that I am thoroughly enjoying it. I think dreaming is one part of living, trying to fulfil the dream a second part of living, and when things don't go your way, then going with the flow and making the most of it is the third part. Smile

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I guess it's good to dream, since it provides willingness and determination. But only if your dreams are realistic and achievable. Other you're most probably gonna end up dissapointed!

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Dream Higher!! But if you do not achieve the dream, dont be disappointed and move ahead with life..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top