Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Himesh-Sonu controversy!

abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I remember when I was watching Koffee with Karan with Himesh, Karan mentioned something about Sonu Nigam. I hadn't heard about it so I looked it up and it said that Himesh was asked once something about sonu nigam and he replied "Sonu Nigam? Who?" or something like that.

Sonu Nigam got offended and he never talked to Himesh post that incident. Is that the only reason why the two can't get along or there's something else??

Please help me! I am curious to find out..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munni* thumbnail
more we know about him, we just find more & more of his rudeness towards others... can't understand how people r working with him, he is so unprofessional
sareg thumbnail
both have big ego's 😆 😉 , naturally cant get along 😆
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sareg

both have big ego's 😆 😉 , naturally cant get along 😆

😆

abru07 thumbnail
I hate to sound biased but I have a lot of respect for Sonu Nigam for his talent and how he interacts with people on a regular basis.

I mean he judged Indian Idol season 1 and 2, his comments about the contestants were highly accurate ones. He criticized every contestant in a constructive manner without trashing someone's personal life.

I think he knows what he is doing; based on that I think the whole controversy started from Himesh's end. We all know how Himesh gets hypered and stuff and never listens to anyone. He also claimed Sonu copied his look [beard]..😆😆
Edited by abru07 - 16 years ago
lilpatel00 thumbnail
I remember.. when sonu came to the US for his concert.. it was only him preforming the entire show.. naturally, the crowd went crazy and all came up against the stage, there was tons of security which made most of the audience go back and sit down.. and sonu was so nice that he told the security guards that it was okay that we were all up there and to let us stay. i go to almost every concert here, and this was the first time i ever saw a performer be this kind to the audience.
badshah khan thumbnail
They may have some problems but sonu still sing for HR. and all their songs are superhit like Apne title song, Nanhe Title song, and many more. so I don't think they have any probem
abru07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: badshah khan

They may have some problems but sonu still sing for HR. and all their songs are superhit like Apne title song, Nanhe Title song, and many more. so I don't think they have any probem

i really like that song; just heard it..😳😳
logitech thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Important lesson "DO NOT PUT ALL THE EGOES IN ONE BASKET"
chewingums thumbnail
The real story is a bit sleazy to put in here. But the differences were created by Subhash k. Jha. Jha fell out with Nigam after the latter spurned his advances. Himesh then siezed the moment (don't ask me how), swung to Jha's camp and both started bashing Sonu Nigam. Of course, there were complaints by Nigam that Himesh sends hecklers to spoil every performance of his.

The spat further went on when both II3 and SRGMP were considering judges. Himes, has his feet on both boats, and Sonu Nigam promptly walked out of II3. Himesh went back to SRGMP, while Nigam kept out of the HR farce.

Nigam paid a visit to both II3 and VOI this year, but thanks to Himesh, kept out of SRMP - the very show he built.