Waz your favourite punjabi movie???

Poll

Jee Aayan Nu

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I thought of making this poll after reading the newpaper about how all the new punjabi movies have done extremley well all over the world😃 In some cases hey have done wayyyyyy better than some of the biggest bollywood blockbusters😳

I'm REALLY proud of our punjabi cinema seeing how far they have come and how much they have achieved in the short span of about 5 years i hope they keep churning out same quality movies in the future as well😛

As for my favourite from the above list I would say hawaayein was the best the only downfall was it was in hindi😕 but it was a really good movie with a very good storyline although it wasn't presented as well as it could have been newayz now over to you guys😛

So guys which one is your favourite among the list😛 and if it's not listed please do state the movie name in this thread😊 Also, don't forget to share your two cents on why it's your favourite😳

Love,

Jot😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the waris shah-ishq daa waaris movie...it was amazing!...
i like asan nu mann watna da...even dil apna punjabi was good....but i think our punjabi directors need to find a new topic...most of the new movies have been made on the whole NRI theme...they need to move away from it and make something else....i haven't watched mitti vajaan maardi...and am not planning on doing so either....until they get another theme no punjabi movies for me...

also i recently saw...ek jind ek jaan...it was good i thought...i like the theme around which they made the movie...it was entertaining..
Jazzzy thumbnail
all of harbhajan mann's movies are good but i say asa nu maan watna da from the list
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked waris shah n also jee aya nu😃
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
neither lol my fav punjabi movie is probably....yaaran naal baharan 😛
preeti015 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the best movie have to be Yaaran Naal Bahraa....
Angelic_J thumbnail

Sorry guys i forgot to add YNB☺️ but it was really good coz for a change it was on a different topic and not just overseas/india😆

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea YNB was a decent movie, loved Jimmys acting in there although I felt he wasnt acting and it came naturally to him....i prefer him in punjabi rather than hindi.....he tends to overdo the acting in bollywood 😛 but he's a decent actor
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurav''s Love

yea YNB was a decent movie, loved Jimmys acting in there although I felt he wasnt acting and it came naturally to him....i prefer him in punjabi rather than hindi.....he tends to overdo the acting in bollywood 😛 but he's a decent actor

In hindi music you can actually tell he's ''acting''😆 but he seems soo natural in punjabi movies😛 I guess that's becoz he's a punjabi himself😳 but as you said i would rather prefer watching him in punjabi movies rather than hindi movies where he mostly plays the sidekick

cheri thumbnail
i dont watch punjabi but i loved the songs of the movie DIL APNA PUNJABi 😛