Advice Corner

please help before sep 30 2007 real impor

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

freecash

freecash

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

actually i went to GURDWARA SAHIB other day and there is a boy i just love him too much but i don't know if he likes me or he deosn't but whenever i was thinking about something he looked at me and talked about me with little kids. he was asking questions to little kids about me. its my birthday on this sunday and i want to tell him that i really like him but i am really scared what if he doesn't like me or tell his other friends. that's gonna be big problem for me. but i can't live without him i just really miss him guys please give me advice or pray for me. this is really bad situation for me just help. its like he is sitting in my brain guys please pray for me that he also loves as much as i love him. that;s the only things we can do now.

I AM DEDIDCATING THIS POEM TO HIM.

I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.

I need you like a flower needs the rain.
I need you for you can wash away my pain.
I need you more each day
I need you for you are so wonderful, in every single way.

I miss you more than ever now.
I miss you because I really need you somehow.
I miss you and your touch.
I miss you for to me, you mean so much.

I want you to caress my lips the way I always dreamed.
I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you.
I want you to hold me close to your heart.
I want you to know that I love you, need you, miss you, and want you
And I have for every single moment, right from the start.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "please help before sep 30 2007 real impor" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Before I give my advice I would like to wish u a very (early) happy birthday freecash!

I would say tell him before your birthday, this way if he doesn't like u in that kinda way, u wouldn't be all shatter on the most special day of your life.

U never know if he likes u in that way unless u try. Dont be afraid. U don't wana sit 5 years from now wondering "WAT IF" I had told him. At least 5 years from now u can always say I did wat I had to do.

If u don't have the guts to walk up to him and tell him no problem (many ppl don't)  just write him a letter and give him or if u have his email u can also email him. But just let him know how u feel.

Good luck and don't worry every thing will be fineThumbs Up

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 12:38am | IP Logged
firstly advanced happy birthday
now i wil like 2 tel dat watevr u decide u must do it quickly coz it better 2 do it now dan later....
go 2 him n tel ur watevr ur hearts ask u 2....
or call him n tell him....if refuses dont wrry give him sumitme he himslf wil tel u den
n always remember (if he says no)hez loosin sum1 hu luvs him but u r loosin sum1 hu dusnt luv u
n if he says yes den congrats!!!
plz tel us wat happnd if u can

Post Reply New Post

Go to top