Why doesnt Ayesha divorce Neev?

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

I am really wondering..

She doesnt want pachi mills together...she is very admant bt getting milind back..she wants milind back...........

then why the heck doesnt she divorce neev?for what has she kept him??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good question dear......maybe she thinks Neev will give her a divorce when ever she ask for one..or she does not want to let go of Neev either...as she in the real sense does not love Milli but wnats him just because he....Milli had started falling in love with ehr arch enemy...Prachi...

I for one hope..that Neev this time...plays the tyrant ....and does not give her a divorce at all....

*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good question... May be she feels once Milind get seperated from Prachi he will automaticaly wait for or I may say belong to Ayesha.. and She can torture Prachi more with two men in both hands... She does not wan't Prachi running from Milind's hands to Neev's hands.. like Krishna said I hope Neev does not give in to Ayesha soon and does not give her a divorce.....
Magno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But I thought she's indeed thinking about divorcing Neev and marrying Milind as soon as possible (while preparing Milind's birthday party). But Milind is like a robot these days so she might wait for his approval first.
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kyun yaaar??? I am sure If creatives read this and they definitely implement this one 😆

As per the discussion, I think A wants to be on a safe side, she wants to have N as alternative if in case M rejects her in future 😉 😆 😆

Krishi
shezeenk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awaieeeee ....... 😛
zindagii bar baad kar dii hai bechareeee kii .. 😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She wants to have the cake and eat it too!!!
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
I agree with Krishi!! 😆 😆