Is Himesh’s future Dead? - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
im so happy for ONE REASON..it's NOT HIMESH... but it's something ELSE. WOHOOOO 😉

Originally posted by mojazwal

What was the album where HR did not sing nasally? Banaras? It was actually not half bad.

Half Bad!! It was really a good one. He has some good work to his credit too as MD. Yes as singer I just can't stand him. As a person I don't care because I have nothing to do with him.

Yes, I meant "not half bad" as in fairly good 😊

I hope that HR does eventually stop with the nasal/overemphatic singing. I get that it got him noticed and made him stand out and marketing-wise served him well, but he has a better voice quality when he sings normally. I am not a fan of his, but it would be nice to see him redeem himself with his critics. Everyone loves a good underdog story with a happy ending.

My comments in blue :

Originally posted by Rajgopalverma

\did you say offensive when he was treating sumedha like a piece of trash

Yes, I did.Perhaps you have not read through the previous topics or the petition thread?

did you say offensive when he was telling Raja that he should feel guilty

Yes I did tell , quite vociforously that Himesh was wrong. Again it seems you haven't read the previous threads .

did you say offensive when he starts talking about Aneek right after other singers performance.

Yes I commented on his gameplans or overhyping of Aneek.

Having said all that, I would like to also say -one can put forth his objections or his opinions without getting hostile.No matter what the provocation, one does not have the right to cross the line of decency or personally abuse another person,friend or otherwise. Wishing someone else dead,just because I dont like his actions ,is neither my style nor will I ever succumb to doing it or approving it.  I find it rather unfortunate.

My friend Adi you are as hypocrite as Himesh

That was an outright personal attack which was not warranted.

Edited by advil - 16 years ago
his first movie was a hit because people were curious about how he would look as an actor. That's all. All his other movies will be flops.

He ofcourse gave some good numbers like jalak diklaja, ashiq banaya apne etc. Other than some good catchy numbers I hate his music. very repetitive.
Originally posted by Rajgopalverma

did you say offensive when he was treating sumedha like a piece of trash

did you say offensive when he was telling Raja that he should feel guilty

did you say offensive when he starts talking about Aneek right after other singers performance. My friend Adi you are as hypocrite as Himesh

Now that is really a personal attack against Adi!!  As a Newbie with just five posts to your credit how do you know all this anyways?  Adi is a very fair person and a good member of the forum.

Originally posted by shah4268

His future in music and film industry is dead. people have start hating him. any producer spending money on him will be loser.

Please don't close the topic because i love the subject "Is Hinesh Dead".

beacuse to me he is a dead beat.

Wait for the future and U will know it for yrself 😃

thtz exactly wht i wuz thinking even himesh's fanz r already hating him and no1 will by hiz upcoming albums he futre career iz dead
KISI KE LIYE ITNE BHI BADDUA MAT KARO KE KHOOD KE NAZROO MEIN HE GIR JAO.
hes been constantly rubbing the janta the wrong way- present mein hi yeh hal hai - future ka kya hoga?