India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Principles? What principles?!

Meera Groupbie
Meera
Meera

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 11:56am | IP Logged

I dont understand something.. Why is almost everyone in Shanti Niketan supporting Ansh? Especially after what he did to Nandani?

Mihir's mother is his number 1 supporter, even after she was at the court where Ansh's true identity and plots were revealed. She still stuck up for him??? Mihir says to Tulsi... 'I know he's made a mistake, but his mistake is not that big!' - Come on, he raped Nandani, is that not seen as a 'big' mistake?

Gayatri saying to Ganga and Damini that their name is shamed because of Tulsi, but what about what Ansh did to Nandani?

Where are the great principles they talk about in the house..?? Im just amazed at some of the script writing.. Quite funny really!

Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

I agree Savita is acting like a real dumbass, she so stupid. I mean it is Ansh who we are talking about. And that Mehir he thinks that Ansh raping Nandini is not that big of a deal, i mean come on people how stupid are these guyzzz

Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
come on mihir accepted what ansh did was not rite and savita heard everything, their house has no principles
Meera Groupbie
Meera
Meera

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysteriouz

Accordin to dem...ansh iz diz poor lil puppy..

puppy boy is going down soon!  

Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
i hate savita she needs to get a brain i think while passing out brains god only gave savita's character 1/10 of a brain.And why dosen't she realize she's wrongAngry. and i think she should die, she should've died instead of her husband the smartter one. and ansh he should die he shouldn't go to the next generation because he's really dumb and cause of him poor vishal diedCryand shobah is really sad and depressed...Cry    
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
oh yea i forgot to talk about mihir... i like ronit roy and everything but i don't like his character in here... it's not very strong... and not right either, atleast at the part where i am...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index