Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi's family life-an imagination (Page 29)

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

awwwww...it soooo sweet to see that everything has been resolved with a little spell from a sweet witchWink(thnx Mysti).....folks Purab and Armaan bashing is going to ontinue till the end of JJKN......so dont let it stop anyone from putting forth their ideas.....and remember a little clash of opinions only adds spice to the discussions......

and Spike....let me warn u very frankly.....that whoever marries u will be the luckiest guy on earth....Hug......but we all know that Purab is not that lucky.....Wink

LOL

You know ides, the one thing that i like most about you is that u always are too cool....

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Spike : I read Minnie's post and I am pretty sure that she did not mean to insult you or anyone else. The comment was made in an effort at light humour.

Gee thanks MystySmileSmileSmile and yes it was.

Originally posted by spike

.....between Minnie n I it wasn't a fight or anything..we just had a diference of opinion and we got it clarified, and frankly, I am really happy she's here, cuz she brings in an element of challenge along with her really good views and I really like her....Big smile (n that is not untrue)

I am well acquainted to the fact that there is always a mishap between Purab and Armaan but I also feel that they are characters and this topic was meant to be for fun-sharing.....and I am not silly enuff to bring the difference of opinions about characters in the way of friendship with anyone.Confused

I'm glad Spike u think that way.Smile.I feel the same.Tongue

And I wud like to add that as far as I'm concerned,there is a huge fight but it is as fictional as the characters we are fighting for ; in real life there is NO WAR whatsoever,hot or cold and for me opinions never ever can come in way of friendships.

And I hope and pray it allllllways remains that way.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged

LOL

You know ides, the one thing that i like most about you is that u always are too cool....

Thnx SpikeEmbarrassed......I know I'm too cool and Purab is too hot....dont they say opposites attract......Wink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

And I wud like to add that as far as I'm concerned,there is a huge fight but it is as fictional as the characters we are fighting for ; in real life there is NO WAR whatsoever,hot or cold and for me opinions never ever can come in way of friendships.

And I hope and pray it allllllways remains that way.

Well said MinnieClap.....we all hope that our light heart bickering never ceases to be a source of fun for us....
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged
ok here goes.....

Armaan runs after Jassi, not sure of how he is going to dig himself out of this hole.....he is scared spitless....so scared, that he wets his pants!!!!!!Shocked

OMG!!!!!suddenly Armaan come back to the present with a start (T&D are not the only one for a passion for the dream sequenceWink)……as he feels the wetness spread….Raj in his haste to woo the lady had upended his coffee on Armaan's lap…..Shocked

"Damn….yeh Raj bhi na…..thank God woh ek khwaab thaa….mujhey Raj se naheen balke kissi aur se card likhwaana cahiyae….magar kissey….Confused" All of a sudden he has a flashback of Purab choosing the perfect card for Jassi….

Just as Armaan is thinking of a way out of his dilemma, in a sequence very typical of any soap, Purab chooses that very moment to enter the mall….

The two men greet each other and shake hands although Purab takes care not to linger incase their aatmaas interchange again….. "kya Guddu bhi aaya hai Armaan" Purab asks eyeing the wet mark on Armaan's pantsConfused…..

"oh….naheen yeh Guddu ney naheen kia…actually who…. ek accident hogyaEmbarrassed" Armaan explains….and Purab thinks achaa to Guddu ke daddy ke saath bhi aise accidents hotae hain…..like father like son….Ermm

The two part and Purab walks into a florist shop and proceeds to tell the salesperson that he wants the flowers delivered for the birthday of a very special person…..he writes the card that is to be enclosed with the floral package and leaves….

"Damn… to yani meri bewi par line maarta hai" As soon as the salesperson turns, Armaan snitches the card making sure that the card is addressed from him and orders another express delivery for one Mrs Jasmeet Walia Suri and tucks in the card……Evil Smile

Feeling very pleased with himself he strolls around the mall for a while before leaving for his Suri-Walia abode in hopes that his gift would have reached Jassi by now and Jassi, in gratitude, would lay flowers in his path…..

As always Jassi does not disappoint him….she greets him with the flowers….only, unlike in his imagination, the flowers are not lining his walkway, but flung hard on his face….Confused

As usual Armaan is flabbergast…"Jassi meyne to ummppph.….Confused"fortunately, before he can dig a deeper hole for himself, the card that Jassi throws at him darts into his open mouth thereby effectively silencing him….  

Scared by his earlier dream, he quickly scans the card to see if he had made the same blunder…..but no….it reads:

"Happy Birthday to a very special person in my life…..love Armaan…." He sighs in reliefSmile….then backtracks to the header of the card and falls down….it reads…..Dear Kanchi!!!!!Dead

Just then, Armaan is hit by a bolt of lightening on his backside…."please God….why now….this is not the first time I liedCry" He glances up to see a vengeful Nepali lady levitating not far off the roof…. "…..tumney mera card chori kia….mey tumko choroon gi naheen….AngryAngry" And proceeds to zap him with a device that looks suspiciously like a certain wizard's wand……Wink
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

LOL

Thnx SpikeEmbarrassed......I know I'm too cool and Purab is too hot....dont they say opposites attract......Wink

Sooooo right...but i'm 10 shades cooler so i guess i can attract him moreWink

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 3:33am | IP Logged

is it Kanchi's bday?

Even if not...Happy Birthday Kanchi !!!

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
ides...........very funnyLOL