Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi's family life-an imagination (Page 22)

Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Ok i'll change it myself..........

Purab realised he had made the biggest mistake of his life by letting go of Spike, and he decided to get back to her...

They both made up and re-married and lived happily ever after....Big smile

Before ever after... purab realized that he had made a mistake and they divorced again and  they did remarry but not to each other but to diffrent peopleLOLLOLLOL well spike did at least and Purab started loving jassi once again and realized that was his first love and nobody could ever replace her!!!!!

Sorry spike can't let u marry purab, i m his fan too and the only person that he really can love is jassi. or it would just woudnt be rightBig smile

Minnie u write like a profesional my story looks like a joke compared to ursClap keep up the good work

Thanx for not insulting purab

Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
By the way dreamy angel is munizaaa
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL munizaa,another hoax!!!LOL I was just going to check which section Dreamyangel wroteLOL 

Thank you dear.Don't underestimate yourself.You write beautifully.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I did.Ides told me to.Didn't you Ides??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes Minnie dearlingAngry......but u werent supposed to say my name.....now I will have to punish u by not giving u any commission.......as u said words are like arrows, so next time show more discretion in throwing them my way.....Wink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Ok i'll change it myself..........

Purab realised he had made the biggest mistake of his life by letting go of Spike, and he decided to get back to her...

They both made up and re-married and lived happily ever after....Big smile

....let me continue Spike.....Wink

and while Spike and (Ides's) Purab were living happily ever after, Spike one day realised that she was contributing a large part of her salary for the gas for Purab's Mercedes.....Purab refused to part with his car with which he had many memories attached to.......Spike being the intellegent person that she is thought, "my God!!!what the heck am I doing with this loser....I deserve better....."so she ditched Purab for a guy with a Honda civic, that did not require humongous amounts of money for the gas.....

the heartbroken Purab sought solance in his carCry......as he was driving around aimlessly, he saw a damsel in distress with a baby ina  car seat......IDES!!!!Winkhe had flashbacks of how he had once gave Ides a ride in his Merc (hence his attachment to it)....he remembered how many a times he and Ides had pushed his car while it had run out of gas....

Ides begged Purab to give her and her precious baggage a ride as she had run away with her little prince charming and the evil parents of the baby (my aunt and uncle r going to kill me over this oneWink) are after them.....so Purab gallantly becomes her knight in shining car and opens the door of his white steed...errrr.....car and they ride off into the sunset.....Embarrassed
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Sure sure Ides,

I'll do the continuation.............

On the road, Purab's car meets a fatal accident....the car wrecks into shreds.......and Ides dies....Purab is in serious condition in the hospital....and constantly calls Spike's name....like a mantra....and the hospital people call up Spike to tell her the news...she rushes to the hospital...and they again make up....and Spike arranges for a wedding at the hospital (Confused damn crazy but then no one would want to lose the man of her life....Wink) and they remarry...although they never got divorced but still to have a new beginning....and they live happily ever after and decide to adopt Ides' cousin baby as their own child...Wink

Isn't that sweet??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hey bhagwaan, ides ka to soch liya, ab Ritu ka bhi to kuch socho. Wo bichaari ro ro ke mar jaayegi.
alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Go to top