Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi's family life-an imagination (Page 20)

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
My turn to continue

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Purab suddenly wakes up sweting like crazy he recalls what he was dreaming OOHhh my god that was the worst nightmare ever. He pinches himself and says thankgod that was only a dream there were so many dreams in one dream. Gudu peeing on me!!!!!!!!!! wierd. oh well atleast its over.

RING RING RING.................. ok ok i m coming

purab: Hello kaun

Jassi: oh purab ab utha rahe ho main tumhara phone kabse try kar rai hun. Han to ab is ko  dhian se suno papaji tum se millna chata hain aur hamare anay ki khushi mein hum ne ek party rakhi hai to tum Humara ghar pohoc jana. Address hai:street: pivet drive.......  never mind tum Harry PotterBig smile ko to jante ho gay uske baju mein hamara ghar hai. wo hamari steet pay ek hi wizard hai to tumhe hamara ghar mill jana chahiye.

Purab: lekin meri bohot important meeti..................

Jassi : purab mein kuch nahi suna cha ti  tum araha ho aur BAS.

jassi puts down the phone before purab can argue

Purab: looking at the phone, yey jassi bhi na

purab starts getting ready for the party

continue this story  But dont u dare insult purab or ill do the same to arman. And if u remove him from the story i ll bring him back Wink

Great jobClap...................... every body doing a great job with the story maybe we should sent thito T&D and ask to continue the story after the makeover and arman's and jassi marriage

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
well done girls.......LOL...thnx for bringing back Purab, Muni....
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

Purab suddenly wakes up sweting like crazy he recalls what he was dreaming OOHhh my god that was the worst nightmare ever. He pinches himself and says thankgod that was only a dream there were so many dreams in one dream. Gudu peeing on me!!!!!!!!!! wierd. oh well atleast its over.

RING RING RING.................. ok ok i m coming

purab: Hello kaun

Jassi: oh purab ab utha rahe ho main tumhara phone kabse try kar rai hun. Han to ab is ko  dhian se suno papaji tum se millna chata hain aur hamare anay ki khushi mein hum ne ek party rakhi hai to tum Humara ghar pohoc jana. Address hai:street: pivet drive.......  never mind tum Harry PotterBig smile ko to jante ho gay uske baju mein hamara ghar hai. wo hamari steet pay ek hi wizard hai to tumhe hamara ghar mill jana chahiye.

Purab: lekin meri bohot important meeti..................

Jassi : purab mein kuch nahi suna cha ti  tum araha ho aur BAS.

jassi puts down the phone before purab can argue

Purab: looking at the phone, yey jassi bhi na

purab starts getting ready for the party

continue this story  But dont u dare insult purab or ill do the same to arman. And if u remove him from the story i ll bring him back Wink

Great jobClap...................... every body doing a great job with the story maybe we should sent thito T&D and ask to continue the story after the makeover and arman's and jassi marriage

Very good MuniClapClapClap

BTW how does Purab know of what Armaan & Jassi did in the resturant before their marriage or other  things happening between Armaan & Jassi?? Cross connection??LOL Never mindLOL

But dont u dare insult purab or ill do the same to arman. And if u remove him from the story i ll bring him back Wink

Sure,with pleasureLOL.But then just remember not to insult Armaan because every time Armaan gets insulted,poor Purab has to pay for it.ALWAYS.You keep that in mind,we will be happy to return the favour and in fact even start saying nice things about your dear PurabWink 

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Minnie -

U go girl!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

OK,next.

Purab looks at his watch and mutters:Jab se Armaan ke Mercedes aur uske S.Africa ke branch ke baare me suna hai,mujhe kitne bure bure sapne aate hain.Upar se mujhe itna loss ho gaya.Badi mushkil se 5 crore bachaa paaya,wo bhi Delhi aur Bangalore waale Bangle bech kar aur saath me gadi bhi.Achchaa hua Spike ne bina kisi alimony ke mujhe divorce de diya.Aur Jassi aaj bhi nahi badli.Maine use is tarah takleef di,par baad me use ek din ke liye sahara kya diya,wo to mom ki tarah pighal gayi.Phir se mujhe dost maanne lagi hai.Aur Armaan bhi kitna badal gaya hai.Kitna mature ho gaya hai.

Humms to himself: Jassi jaisi dost koi nahi....

He gets ready and comes out of the house.Calls a taxi.Tells him Jassi's address,no sorry,Harry Potter's add and asks him to take him to the house next to it.That's Jassi's house.

He gets down,pays the taxi and looks at the house.He looks agape.It's the most beautiful and majestic house he has ever seen.The house itself is three storeys tall.The beautiful lush green lawn is flanked by heart shaped driveway,sorrounded on the outerside by a 10feet tall wall.Rows of mercedes,BMWs and other sleek beautiful cars adorned the parking place.

At the gate,the security guard intercepts him.

Guard: Invite sir?

Purab: I don't have any invite.Just call Mrs Jasmeet Suri & tell her Mr Purab Mehra has come.

Guard:Sorry sir......

Suddenly Purab feels a hand on his shoulder.He turns and sees Meenakshi standing behind him.

Menakshi: Purab! Tum kahan gayab ho gaye the?

Purab: Meenakshi,mai wo.....

Meenakshi: Chalo andar chalen.

Purab:Nahi,mere paas invite.......

Suddenly the intercom in the guardroom rings.

Jassi: Guard,Koi Mr Purab Mehra aayen to unhe turant andar bhejna.

Guard,nervously: Madam,wo to aa gaye aur gate pe khade hain.Unke paas invite nahi hai.

Jassi: Kya?Battameez! Unhe turant andar aane ke liye bolo.Tumne mujhe bataya kaise nahi??

Gurad: Ji maam,galti ho gayi,abhi bhejta hun.(Turns) Soory sir.Jaayiye sir.

Meenaksi smiles,gets into her car & says: Purab,andar chalen?

Purab smiles and says:Haan.

Two miles inside,a valet takes the keys and leaves to park the car.

As they enter,they spot Armaan,looking smashingly handsome and happy with his arms around a baeutiful woman,She is wearing a magnificent white and gold laancha with soft blue and gold duppatta,complete with gorgeous turquiose choker,jhumka and tika setting off her flawless complexion and radiant face..

Meenakshi teases Armaan : Hi Armaan!! It's wonderful to see U after such a long time.

She looks inquisitively at the woman beside him and teases him: Armaan,yahan bhi flirting?Shaadi ke baad bhi nahi sudhre? Jassi ne dekh liya to?

Armaan: Kya karoon,purani aadat hai,aasani se thode na chootegi.Pehle kuwanri ladkiyon se flirt karta tha,par ab shaadi shuda ladkiyon se karta hoon.

The woman besides him gives a throaty happy laughter and quips: Aur ab to inhe controlled permission mila hai flirt karne ke liye,par ek hi aurat se,aur wo hun main!!

Purab and Meenakshi look a little puzzled.

Armaan: Kaise ho Purab?

Purab: Achcha hoon.(Not looking too pleased and casting a frowning glance at the woman beside Armaan) Jassi kahan hai?

The gorgeous woman in blue white and gold dream suddenly bursts into the peel of laughter and it suddenly dawns on Purab: That laugh.....Jassi????????????????

Jassi laughs that delightful laugh again.Meenakshi and Purab look at the new radiantly beautiful Jassi,unable to beleive their eyes.

It is Jassi, who has finally taken off her braces,styled her bangs and exchanged her glasses for beautiful honey coloured lenses.And the sheer happiness of love and marriage has taken away all the ugliness of her face and has made her truly beautiful. Embarrassed

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Clap   Minnie -

I am gonna recommend you to T&D! I need to find their
address!
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
good job Minnie.Clap