Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spike thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Minnie

Who said I wasn't enjoying it or had carried it to a certain destination in my head?? Spike,read carefully what I said .I did not say don't do it.Do it for all you want.Personally I have no problem.It hardly takes anything to turn a story into our favour.So why would I have a problem??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I said that before doing it,expect the same to happen with Purab as well and that is specificaaly because I am doing it for everybody's fun and hence trying my best to keep a request and expect the same in return.If we are having such kind of requests,it's obvious that some find it objectionable.Some say it,others don't.And if it is just for fun,let's make it for everyone's fun,not only for some.

And as for fun,I think we can all do that without resorting to any character assasination. And if I hadn't seen the fun,I would not have carried it the exactly where you have left. Even my request I thought was rather tongue in cheek and there was nothing personal and so please don't read into it more than there actually is.

Par next time agar Armaan aur Jassi ke saath kuch aisa waisa kiya ya unka character kharab kiya to Purab ki chutti😑.So agli baar think before insulting Armaan and his love Jassi.But you are welcome to make the situation funny without resorting insults.

Talking abt fun, the note above didn't somehow sound funny to me, ...now how can anyone make a situation funny without creating scenes for the characters?

I'm into this all for fun, trying to regain my skill in writing (to a very discrete extent), and I've even brought myself into the story, and my role got slashed and what-not....n we all had fun bringing ourselves into it...

I really wanted to bring back the fun in the topic which had seemingly taken a roller-coaster ride toward hell with many people fighting over who shud get the hard end of the joke...armaan or purab...n believe me ur post right after mine was really good too...i liked it a lot (even though i hate mushy romance) but the PS part just didn't click along with the rest of the story, especially the way it started...

I said that before doing it,expect the same to happen with Purab as well

Ofcourse I'd expect Purab to get butchered in this along with Armaan and that joker Jojo...that's where the fun is! I'd written the note to the last post to convince people to contnue from there (which you have) instead of making it a dream all over again....

And after reading both our posts, i think anyone who still has taken this story thing to their heads will realise the importance of it...(it's just a funny thing!! Not like the characters are gonna come and read what we've written for them...)

And personally, I think the fun lies within Armaan and Jojo's lives, so I usually try to focus on that...it depends on individual perceptions that's all...so please don't read into it more than there actually is.

Dreamyangel thumbnail

RITU😑  u r making me really mad. just because i named my self dreamy angel doesnt mean i dream all the time. Actually i barley ever dream when i go to sleep.

My name is supose to mean i m an angel that comes in everybody's dream

spike thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamyangel

RITU😑  u r making me really mad. just because i named my self dreamy angel doesnt mean i dream all the time. Actually i barley ever dream when i go to sleep.

My name is supose to mean i m an angel that comes in everybody's dream

uhhhhhh..........muni...abt the one who turned ur name into a dream..........i think that wud be me.......πŸ˜†

kya karen, tumne Ides ko waapas is duniya mein laane ki koshish ki...aur wo phir aaa jaati mere pati ke peechhe (sorry Ides tujhe hamesha life n death ke beech ki line me khada kar rahi hoon πŸ˜‰) ab God ko kuch na kuch to karna parta na...aakhir usne bhi to Cupid ki madad se muhe aur Purab ko phir se ek kar diya hai...to God ne mere kaano me ye idea bhar diya...aur mai unki baaton ko kaise taalti?!!πŸ˜†

Dreamyangel thumbnail

PS: Spike and co,Is baar ko Purab thode me chod diya😈.Spike ko bhi frame me rakhkhaπŸ˜‰.Par next time agar Armaan aur Jassi ke saath kuch aisa waisa kiya ya unka character kharab kiya to Purab ki chutti😑.So agli baar think before insulting Armaan and his love Jassi.But you are welcome to make the situation funny without resorting insults.And we will gladly return the favour.Right Daisy,Princess??

Ok minnie enough is enough and spike ur πŸ€’ why did u have to insult arman for u just made everyone on this forum fight😑😑... now there is a cold war going on this forum. and minnie please stop insulting purab. Spike is not as well aquainted with the fact that insulting Purab or Arman can seriosly cause problems on this forum. Spike and that passage that u wrote was no where close to funney🀒 dont write such a thing again.     

Dreamyangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: spike

uhhhhhh..........muni...abt the one who turned ur name into a dream..........i think that wud be me.......πŸ˜†

kya karen, tumne Ides ko waapas is duniya mein laane ki koshish ki...aur wo phir aaa jaati mere pati ke peechhe (sorry Ides tujhe hamesha life n death ke beech ki line me khada kar rahi hoon πŸ˜‰) ab God ko kuch na kuch to karna parta na...aakhir usne bhi to Cupid ki madad se muhe aur Purab ko phir se ek kar diya hai...to God ne mere kaano me ye idea bhar diya...aur mai unki baaton ko kaise taalti?!!πŸ˜†

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................................... .............................

.............................. Spike if u havent noticed ur the only one on this forum that thinks of her self as the "Wife"of purab and ur the one who forcedly joined her self to purab i dont think there is any one that supports u and if some one does i dont think  me,ideas,minnie, or anyone that likes purab would want u as his wife they dont want purab to feel sorry all his life. I think it would be much rather that purab marry ideas than u.

Morgoth thumbnail

Boy! It took me a while to read all the posts, but it looks I'm going to have to start passing Chill Pills around here!

Spike : I read Minnie's post and I am pretty sure that she did not mean to insult you or anyone else. The comment was made in an effort at light humour.

Munizaaa/Dreamyangel : Same thing here. Spike was kidding about your name - she did not mean to insult you. So please relax.

PLEASE dont let these petty arguments about fictional characters get in the way of your friendships.

I hope now that this matter will be resolved. Otherwise I will have to close this topic (which will be a sad thing, since it was progressing so well with the stories).

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

i'll continue the story, but in English...........sorry.

Armaan comes home.

Gudo & Guddi: Papa is here!! Papa is here!!😊

Jassi turns around and look at Armaan. She has tears in her eyes and run to her room, crying. 😭

Armaan looks suprisedπŸ˜•, and sad and was about to follow her into the room and talk to her when Gudo and Guddi stops him.

Gudo & Guddi: Papa, what did u bring??? What did u bring?? 😊

Armaan: Nothing, now go play.

Gudo & Guddi: What's in that bag???

Armaan: I said nothing..........now go and play.😑

Gudo & Guddi: Ok, we will tell Mommy what you said to Raj Chacha on Sunday.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Armaan: Nahinnnnnnnnnnn................You are not going to say anything to your mom. Got it??

Gudo & Guddi: On 1 condition Papa.

Armaan: What???😑

Gudo &  Guddi: We want ice cream.

So Armaan takes them to the kitchen and give them ice cream. He was agian about to go to the room to talk to Jassi, but the little 3 kids start crying. He looks helpless as he doesn't know why they are crying.

Armaan: No baby, don't cry. Why are u crying?? What do you need??πŸ˜•

Kids are still crying. He picks 1 up and as soon as he does that, the kid stops crying. So he puts him down, but the kid starts crying.

Armaan: Jassi...............Jassi.................Ok i know there's something wrong and we need to talk, but the kids are crying and i don't know what to do. Help me please.

Jassi doesn't answer or come downstair.

Armaan: Jassi..............they are your kids too............ Please Jassi!!!

Jassi still doesn't come. So Armaan had an idea. He goes to the living room and get Anil Kapoor's Mr. India Audio cassette and play the song called "Bacheche Mera Becheche" (Wrong spelling, in Eglish "Kids My kids"). πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Jassi hears this song and kinda smile, but hide it and comes downstair. She's standing there watching Armaan wo is trying his best to stop the kids from crying.

Armaan: Stop crying, or else I'm going to cry too, then you mom's gonna have to take care of me too. πŸ˜†

Jassi smile again after hearing this, but hide and come to the kids. She gives Armaan an angry look and starting taking care of the kids. Within few minutes kids stops crying. Jassi goes upstair again. Armaan follows her and call out her name.

Armaan: Jassi, what's wrong??? Why don't you talk to me???πŸ˜•

Jassi starts crying. Looking at Jassi cry Armaan too starts crying (He loves her too much that he can't see tears in her eyes). Hearing Armaan-Jassi cries Gudo & Guddi goes upstair and start crying too. This wakes the 3 kids up and they start crying too. πŸ˜†

Raj is outside Armaan-Jassi's house.

Raj: What?? Why are they crying??? Did my aunti really died???

Raj can't remember anything so he starts crying too. πŸ˜†

guys the previous one are great!!!! Keep and up and keep smilingπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago
spike thumbnail

Ok minnie enough is enough and spike ur πŸ€’ why did u have to insult arman for u just made everyone on this forum fight😑😑... now there is a cold war going on this forum. and minnie please stop insulting purab. Spike is not as well aquainted with the fact that insulting Purab or Arman can seriosly cause problems on this forum. Spike and that passage that u wrote was no where close to funney🀒 dont write such a thing again.     

Cool it Muni....between Minnie n I it wasn't a fight or anything..we just had a diference of opinion and we got it clarified, and frankly, I am really happy she's here, cuz she brings in an element of challenge along with her really good views and I really like her....πŸ˜ƒ (n that is not untrue)

I am well acquainted to the fact that there is always a mishap between Purab and Armaan but I also feel that they are characters and this topic was meant to be for fun-sharing.....and I am not silly enuff to bring the difference of opinions about characters in the way of friendship with anyone.πŸ˜•

n about the passage....well yeah i too found it to be a clear inefficiency of my brain.....but what we all have to realise is that this is a story and we all wanted to make it interesting (thanks to Daisy for starting the topicπŸ‘) but thank you for your view.

n I don't believe I made anyone fight.....n about the cold war....if someone really has to favor any character and wants it to win always, then they wud participate in the cold war, and I am not included in that. Eventually, if you see, most of my posts revolve around Armaan and Jassi and how to make their lives comic, which I am sure many of us had done too.

Everyone in this forum has done a great work contributing to this topic. It shows that they each have great ideas n that's what makes it so good.πŸ˜ƒ so please muni, don't take it to heart.πŸ˜ƒ

spike thumbnail

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................................... .............................

.............................. Spike if u havent noticed ur the only one on this forum that thinks of her self as the "Wife"of purab and ur the one who forcedly joined her self to purab i dont think there is any one that supports u and if some one does i dont think  me,ideas,minnie, or anyone that likes purab would want u as his wife they dont want purab to feel sorry all his life. I think it would be much rather that purab marry ideas than u.

Chillax MuniπŸ˜›...

ok i'm sorry if u were hurt by my 'dream' part...it was no-pun-intended. and about the Purab part....hey, i just got myself into the plot, and so did Ides, and some others. I had a lot of fun reading Ides' posts (to me n the story) and i really like her sense of humor and wits...personally I had a blast with her....πŸ˜†

and ofcourse no one wud support me in my feat to become and remain Purab's wifeand i have seen it...i didn't really need a reason to think why...this is a story...it's not real life....anyone can become his wife or his daughter or his son or his mother....

n about Purab suffering all his life......😭😭😭...please tell me u were joking...cuz so far almost anyone who has met me has said that whoever marries me will be really lucky 😭(it's true...i dunno why)

In summation, muni, i really hope u were not offended πŸ˜ƒ

spike thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Boy! It took me a while to read all the posts, but it looks I'm going to have to start passing Chill Pills around here!

Spike : I read Minnie's post and I am pretty sure that she did not mean to insult you or anyone else. The comment was made in an effort at light humour.

Munizaaa/Dreamyangel : Same thing here. Spike was kidding about your name - she did not mean to insult you. So please relax.

PLEASE dont let these petty arguments about fictional characters get in the way of your friendships.

I hope now that this matter will be resolved. Otherwise I will have to close this topic (which will be a sad thing, since it was progressing so well with the stories).

thnks Mytica,

u're a real sweetheart 😳