Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi's family life-an imagination (Page 16)

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, I wanna write something too. But the problems is i can't spell the words in Hindi, so i'm gonna do it in English. Hope u guys won't mind and if u guys want u can put my words in Hindi, I won't mind. Ok here it goes:

Armaan: Jassi, I can't do this.

Jassi: Armaan Sir Ji, what r u talking about???:Confused

Armaan: try to talk, but can't hear himself b/c Gudo and Guddi r still saying Damn, Damn. He looks at them both and tell them to go outside and play in the garden. Both of them leave, and Armaan shuts the door.

Jassi: What's wrong Armaan Sir??:Confused

Armaan: JASSI! Stop calling me Armaan SirAngry, what would Purab and Spike thing about our relationship.

Jassi: Sorry Armaan Sir............. Nahin Nahin, Sorry Ji.

Armaan: Jassi I don't want to work for Purab in his company.

Jassi: We have no choice Ji, we don't have our house or anything. We don't even have any money.

Armaan: I know Jassi, but I will kill myself if I have to work for Purab.

Jassi: Nahin, Please don't say that Ji. What will I do without u and what about our Kids. When we got married u promised me, that we will live and die together, so why r u saying all this. Jassi starts crying. Cry

Armaan: Quicky run over to Jassi, and put his hand over her mouth before Gudo or Guddi hear her. He doesn't want the same thing happening again.

Armaan: Jassi, Jassi, Please stop crying. U know i can't see tears in your eyes.

Jassi: Than why r u saying such sad things????

Armaan: Ok, ok I'm sorry. Please forgive me Jassi Ji.

Jassi: Smile and says Ok Armaan Ji. Smile

Armaan: think of something Jassi, we need to find another solution for this problem.

Jassi: Sir.............(Hit herself really hardOuch) Nahin, I mean Armaan Ji, I have a solution, but I don't know if u will like it or not.

Armaan: Jassi anything is better than being here. Plz tell me.

Jassi: Ok............we can go to ........................my Papaji's house.

Armaan: All shockedShocked, can't speak, but trying..........Jas....Jassssssss.........Jassi.

Jassi: what's wrong Armaan Ji? Are u alright?? Please say yes b/c we don't have money for the doctor. LOL

Armaan: Yes i'm ok. But I don't want to go to Papaji's house.

Jassi: think about it Ji, it's either Papaji or Purab.

Armaan: Thinking, Thinking. Finally says: Ok Jassi, we will go to Papaji.

Jassi: Starts packing things up while Armaan goes outside to get the kids.

Armaan: When he goes outside he hears Gudo and Guddi saying, Damn you, no Damn uLOL. He gets mad at says "Chup"Angry really loud.

Then they go to their Papaji and Babe greet them at the door.

Babe: Jassi, Armaan arre Gudo aur Guddi bhi saath hai.

Jassi hugs babe and Armaan trying bending down to touch babe's feet, but, is unable to do so because of the beating Gudo and Guddi gave him the other day.LOL

Billu enters the scene.

Billu: Who is it Babe?????

Armaan looks over to Jassi and he's all nervous. :

Billu: Queen Victory, aur Suri Ka.............LOLhe stops at says aur Suri Sahib.

Guddi: Pulls Jassi's Duphata and says : Mommy, who's Queen Victory???

Armaan: I will tell u later Beta.

Jassi: Papaji, we r in big trouble?????

Billu: What kind of trouble Jassi??????????

Jassi explain everything to Billu, while she's explain Amrit comes and listen to Jassi's problem. Jassi is now finished explain. Just then they hear some noise and everyone looks at way. It's Gudo and Guddi, they just broked a flower pot.

Armaan: AngryAngry: What did u do????????? Why r u always creating problems for me???????? Even since u r born my life is like a hell.LOL

Jassi: What r u saying Armaan Ji, I told u so many times not to talk to kids like that.

Billu: Gudo and Guddi, u guys didn't say hey to me, come here.

Gudo and Guddi look at each other with fear on their face and run and hide behind Armaan. LOL

Jassi turns to Billu and ask him for help again.

Billu: Jassi, we will leave this city. it's not good for us.

Jassi: Where r u going to live Papaji?????

Billu: Punjab. We r better there. Armaan and I will do kheti Bhadi LOL(Farm Work) there.

Armaan: looks at Jassi and says: Jassi.......................... Punjab???Shocked

Jassi: We don't have another choice Armaan Ji.

So Billu call someone in Punjab and tell them to come pick him up for the airport.

Everyone packs up everything at leave for Punjab.

that's it. it's big i know. Sorry if i put u do sleep. and i know it's not as good as KK, Daisy, anju and Mystica, spike, but i tried. Let me know if u like it.

Edited by Princess - 09 January 2005 at 6:26pm

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
That is awesome! Clap that is sooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I missed this! Here in California, the power went out and I was shocked!!! ou guys are awesome!LOLClap
Princess
Princess

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

thanks Jen.................have something good planed, but i'll give other people a chance if they want to continue.

Thansk againSmile

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
 That was cool PrincessSmile
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
 wonderful!!!amazing!!!! thanks a lot to all the writers here. mujhe lagta hai jassi ke complete ho jane ke bad ye part-2 sony pe dekhana chahiye. and it will be more popular that this jassi.LOLLOL LOL LOL Clap!!!!!!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
That was BRILLIANT, Princess! Clap  I liked the Punjabi Smile (I actually understood it too--my punjabi isn't that great Confused)  Let's keep the story going!  any takers?
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

they arive at the airport arman in a grouchyGrrrGrouchy mood like always bumps into some one and starts cusing at him when that person turns around he realizes it is purab

Purab:[surprized] are arman tum yahan kese aur ye air port par kaya kar rehe ho

Arman: (chatni pis raha ho) nahi kuch nahi mein to srif ghumne aya tha(LIAR)

Purab: (lagta hai jhoot bol raha hai like always)

jassi: are purab tum yahan

Purab: hann mein koi buissness kay silsilay mein yahan aya hoon

Jassi: hum yahan papaji ke satha ek naya buissness shoru karne aay hain

purab looking at arman thinking i knew it tum ab bhi nahi sudhare arman

Arman: started to seem very intrested in looking at the celing. changing the topic said challo jassi papaji hamara wait kar rahe hain.

purab: aik minute arman

Arman:thinking (aaaooo lagta hai purab meiri jhoot ki baat jassi ko bata de ga meri isat ka to kachara ho gaya)

purab: continuing: tum mera card rakhlo, mein thoray din panjab mein hoon, to tum mujhe phone kar sacte ho agar koi bhi problem ho. Challo mein chalta hoon meri metting ka waqt ho gaya hai

Arman: i d ratter die than take ur help( hope he does die)

jassi: sighs Purab kitna acha hai, i feel soooo bad for hurting him so much

Arman: Grrr(purab tum mar ku nahi jate)

everyone arrives and they leave the airport. papaji murmuring about irresponsible peple cant even take care of the luggage (that is where he was stuck all that time trying to locate their luggage)

hope u liked the entry of purab. he is back in the story nowSmile

Princess
Princess

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

i sent them to Punjab hoping Purab wouldn't follow them there, but i guess bad habbits take time.

The story was good muni and the icons tooLOL

Go to top