Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi's family life-an imagination (Page 12)

buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged

WITH  U IN THERE SPIKE I CUDNOT RESIST MYSELF FROM POSTING . HOPE U LIKE IT.

That day Armaan went to bed with a broken back .

Scene 2

<>Armaan at office .He is very sucpicious about Purav's return .Previously whenever he was here, he was after Jassi & he had had to bite dust. He wud attribute all his recent bad luck to his return. Disturbed ,he was just walking swiftly round the room . His cabin is now decorated Jassi style , with a picture of babaji in the back wall accompanied by pics of Armaan's father & mother .(well just decorate this roomwith ur imagination will ya?)  .  </> <>
Armaan muttering words."Damn ,damn  </>

,damn....this gal used to have her eyes , dil , brains all This purav is here always
to cheat

<>me out of my business . Its only Jassi ,Icud trust upon. She is the only one who can run this company for me . If ever she gets away the public wud get to know of my reality . Dont he has any other business ".</>

Pari broke this self conversation . she threw open the doors and like usual and screamed

"Arman... the bank poeple r here . They were just asking "When r you going to repay their

loan" I jus told them u r in n guided them to here . They r just waiting outside ur office".

By then Mallika too stormed into the office  "Armaan I dont trust you . The suppliers dont either .They cant give us further credit. Ask that chuhiya of yours to get contract and supplier at the same time ."

Armaan was at his failed attempt to explain things to every1 and was trying to get the

responsibilty over to Jassi as usual that Raj entered . He was received by Armaan like  an angel who have come to save his life .

"Where is Jassi" armaan asked .

Raj informed she is on her day off cause

the Dr had told her to take a plenty of rest for her triplets.

Armaan cursing his triplets

silently said "No no Raj Jassi ko phone lagao""no wait i will do that myself"he muttered .He then picked up the phone and rang. Guddu was there on the other side . He had just   broken a costly vase, Armaan' gift to Jassi during their third anniversary , with his cricket ball .

Guddu:" Hello…"

Armaan:."Hello,Armaan Suri..."

Guddu: "Papa ghar par nehi hai…"

Armaan:" Mei tera bap bol raha hun gadhe ke aulad "

Guddu:" Oh .Hello papa "

Armaan:"Shale "

Guddu:" Ma ,ma ,papa ne mujhe shale kaha, abhi abhi "

Jassi dashed towards the phone

(with the slowest possible pace) and picked up the phone and said " Hello ji, Armaan sir…"

Armaan  shouted at her " Tum ab tak kahan the . Tum ne abhe tak office kiu nehe aayi?"

Jassi  "Armaan sir ,Dr ne..."

Armaan:"Tum har waqt koi na koi bahana dhundti ho.Tum sab kuch chor ke office a jao , ABHI."

Jassi : "uhhh..."

Armaan :" No more excuses ".

Armaan slammed the phone & explained to the waiting crowd "Jassi a rahi hai & wo sab janti hai is bare mei." .He gave a smile and sigh of releif when the demolishing duo Mallika & Pari left the cabin .

Armaan then disclosed to raj " woh purav phir se aa geya hai humari jindegi mein ,fir se

kohi...jassi ko churane . Ohhhhh… why dont he leaves us alone?"

Raj asked "what do you plan to do this

time 007".

Armaan was trying to answer ,but Maddy startled both of them. he has entered the cabin & was very angry

Maddy:."Armaan what do you guys think of me? "

Raj: " Madhuri Dixit ke rishtedar"

Maddy " Dont make a fool of me Raj. Just look at that beautiful desihner of 3t . Log sab unhi pe marte hai.n nobody ever cares to take a look at me n my creations. Office ke sab log unke creation pehne ke ghum rahe hai. Mai shochta hu ke mai  retire ho jau"

There was a plop . Armaan has dropped out of his chair with his eyes popping out and mouth wide open.

Scene3

3t. It has a building of its own now at the busiest center of the city. It was a nice n tidy

looking building looks like been decorated by a sensitive interior decorator , ritely suiting the

glamour world . It was a business organization all rite but dont look like a constantly running

fashion show .The company 3t has expanded to become of 400 cr wirth in world market and has an annual turnover of 250 cr (app). Its staffs r fabulous and great working condition and equally gr8 leader ship. Nobody busy in leg pulling or gossipping,just a true international environment

.the company staffs r as follows

Dirctors/ partners

Purav   sec  Bindya

H.M.      sec  Tassi

Nandu   sec  Lassi

Finace Man P. Roy.   sec Fassi

Sales Dir  Suzzane    sec  Kassi

Event Manager Sonya sec Nassi

Designers Maheen(Head Designer) asst  Aisi

Arwa   asst  Jaisi

Mithai asst  Waisi

Apart from this Purav is said to have Government connections too (mostly from anti terrorist squad ,ASTRA). He has friends there, like Ashiq ,also in govt. finance , hrd etc departments. They just passes prior information of govt policies .It is a good business help though .

For business connections he is a good friend for the M.D.  Miss B. and  C.F.O  Miss Anushka. of software development and advertising farm ALE-BLE  of  Fotune 500 standard . Miss. B. is also a very good friend of Mrs. Spike Mehra.

Connections in the intelectual world include research fellow of the year Sonia. C .

Media connection r famous columnist Maisha , famous journalist Sandeep , fashion director of rog magazine.

Well the list is getting too long so Iquit here but I wud introduce all of them in due time.

Here Purav was sitting in his office digging thru files when the phone rang .Iit was the C.F.O. of  Ale-Ble Miss Anushka " Good morning Mr.Mehra"

Purav:"Good morning".

Anushka:"Mr. Mmehra. Mrs Mehra wud be celebrating her bday in a week .Sir , so we have planned a surprise for her "

Purav:" Very well what is it?"

Anushka:" Its just a laser show n 3d imagary sir , a token gift from our company"

Purav: "Very well Anu its just a novell n new kind of idea .get ahead with it "

Anushka: " Yes sir, we want your cooperation for that sir" 

Purav:" Well Anu I will send over my representative my event manager sonya. u can talk to her about thedetails "

Anushka" Very well sir .Thank you sir".

buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged
since jassis family wud then cross the barriers of home sweet  home and into her office too . its an attempt to document it down. 
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Buli, thank goodness i put myself as Purab's wife...or else....uski biwi ki jaga lene ke liye sab lar parte LOL
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged
spike abhi bhi larai jari hai post ke lie
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged
You ppl are a riot! LOLLOL Keep it up!Clap
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
oh that was funny..............................LOL
alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL good onee
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
one thing i need to ask: how can malika still work for Gulhumor after armaan marries jassi and not malika?????????ConfusedLOL

Go to top