Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi's family life-an imagination (Page 10)

buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged
spike u r just gr8 . dont worry we cant edit ur place .

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 5:30am | IP Logged
LOLLOL...spike u did it again....It is not crazy .....much better than what T&D doing with the original oneLOL
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Spike..that was so funny again!! Clap Clap LOL
too good... Big smile
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Clap If the serial were like this I wouldn't mind watching! Great going y'all!

Hope you dont mind if I continue:

Back at home:

Armaan paces the floor and fidgets with his cell phone. Jassi is in the corner knitting socks for the triplets and wondering what names to give them.

Armaan (muttering about cell phone) : Is puraane model ko phek hi dena chahiye!

Jassi's head snaps up from knitting.

Jassi: To Armaan Sir! Jab main buddhi ho jaaoongi, aap mujhe bhi phek denge???Angry

Armaan: Par main to...

Jassi: Haan, Haan! Mujhe sab pataa hain! Jab main teen bacche paida karke moti ho jaaoongi, tab aap mujhe chod ke kissi tittli ko pakadenge!!CryCry

Armaan: Arrey, meri ma! Main to bas...

Jassi begins to really howl now.

Jassi: To baat akhir aapne admit kar hi di! Main ab aapko Buddhi Amma dikhaai deti hooooooonnnn! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Guddu and Guddi watch their mother cry and also join in the err...melodious Opera...their tinny little voices blending in with Jassi's screeching Alto. 

Armaan leaves the room and furiously begins punching Raj's number into the cell phone. The Opera "singers" continue with their melancholy show and Armaan tries to block out the sound by stuffing one finger in his ear and pressing the cell phone tightly to his other ear.

Armaan: Is battery ko bhi abhi marna tha! Damn! Damn! Damn!

He throws the cell phone which bounces off Guddi's inflatable sofa and hits him in the arm. He howls loudly in pain, adding a soprano touch to the cacaphonous Opera still continuing in the living room.

Armaan: DAAAMMMMN! Ab mujhe phir se hospital jaana padega! Aur is baar phir se Raj ke paas marham patti ke liye udhar lena padega! Yeh sab MERE saath kyon ho raha hain????!!!!!!

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
wow that was sooooooooooooo funnyLOL
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Mysti....you are too goodLOLLOLLOL
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

I just got this idea in my head and i really wanna continue:

Armaan calls up Raj from a pay-phone outside their house (unhone ghar ke phone ke bills nahin bhare the na...to line cut gayi..Wink.) while Jassi and the kids continue their mad chorus...Raj arranges for the money and Armaan rushes to the hospital on foot....

On the road, he meets Maddy.

Maddy: Oh Armaan, congratulations!!!(clapping hands in delight like when a kid sees his favorite toy in front of him..) tum phir dad banne waale ho?

Armaan: Err...thanks Maddy...dekho Maddy mujhe jaldi hai...mujhe hospital jaana hai

Maddy: Kyun? Oh my God! Jassi ki delivery abhi honi hai kya?!!Shocked Then I have to hurry...mujhe Gulmohur jaa kar apne naye designs sketch karne ha....you know Armaan, maine soch liya hai ki is saal humaara collection hoga new born rich babies ke liye...oooBig smile....mere dimaag me to abhi se sketches ban rahe hain...some red...some blue...yaha pe frills....and backless dresses for baby girls when they will attend parties ....(biting finger)

Armaan: Maddy mujhe der ho rahi hai...baad me baat karte hain okay? Bye!

Maddy: Okay see you Armaan...tata!

Armaan reaches the hospital and gets looked upon.

Doc: I see....

Armaan: Is something wrong doctor?

Doc: Well, nothing seems to be the problem...aapne to kahaa tha ki dard ho rahaa hai....but...see i am hitting you here, and you don't even flinch...

Armaan: Oh...sorry Doctor, maine aapko galat haath dikhaya hai...

Armaan exits the hospital and heads for Raj's home...the two spend the night together talking about what Armaan shud do about the coming babies...

Meanwhile, Jassi puts Guddu and Guddi to sleep, and quietly drives Armaan's car to an unknown house. She gets out, knocks on the door...a man opens the door and ushers her to come inside...

Jassi enters, and makes herself comfortable in the sitting room....and then begins talking.....................

Jassi: Hume ye risk nahin lena chaahiye tha....maine aapse kahaa tha na...ab agar Armaan sir ko pata chal gaya ki ye teen unke bacche nahin hai...to meri shaadi-shuda zindagi tabaah ho jaayegiCry...hum dono ye sab aur nahin kar sakte Maddy sir.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by spike - 02 January 2005 at 2:32am
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged

OMG Spike......WHAT A TWIST!!!! Dont mind Spike..I want to continue it...I have some planss.....

Maddy: Of--ffooee jassi...abhi aaj kal to yeh sab chalta hi hai! Tum bhi kitna...bichare maddy ko tension deti ho!!!

Jassi: Magar Armaan ko aappe shak aya too....

Maddy: Maddy kya cheez hai...yeh armaan janta hai...woh bhool ke bhi nahi soche ga  ki maddy aisi bhool kar sakta hai...samjhi..??

Jassi: Wah kya plan hai maddy sir!! Isiliye to main...

Armaan : NAHIII, YAH NAHI HO SAKTA!!! NAHI ....JASSI.....................( Hitting raj vigorously)

Raj: Arm,Ar... ARMAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!! MUJHE KIU PIT RAHE HO!!!

Armaan.. realises wht had happened, He was at raj's place and he was dreaming abt something wierd! He shrugged and told raj tht he imagined he got Mallika face in Jassi body seen. So he got scared.

Raj: Yaar..itne darwarrne sapnein!! Kabhi to Achcha socha kar...

Armaan decides to leave raj..saying he had forgotten abt some work at home. He drives alone. Its 1 am.

Armaan then reaches and tries to oopen the door. But it is locked from inside.

Armaan: damn( in low whisper).. jassi ne ghar ko under se band kar diya. Kash main ..

He hears some one talking..its a male voice ..who is it... The reflection looks some what familiar...is it Maddy!!!  his hearts beats fast..suddenly he hears..

Sirjee iska kaam tamam ho gaya...ab hum usko kab tamam karein..

Harsh girly sort of male voice-  Jab main kahoonga tab... 

Armaan panic...what going on in the house...the door is locked with armaan outside..  and who else  is there in...

Then Jassi who is in the balcony sees a sort of figure trotting among bushes, She gets scared! She calls gudu and gudi. And tell them to gear uop with all weaponss they have. Gudi and Gudu Promptly obey their mother with load of excitement. Gudu and gudi were practising some filmi dialogues with added hieghts..........and they stopped it all at mom's order.

Armaan who no more hears any dialogue, creeps through the window...thoough it is closed. Atlast he manages to open the window in dark ..but unfortunately ...BANG!!!!

Gudu and Gudi were beating up armaan with their innocent looking dangerous weapons and Jassi was yellling. Atlast when armaan shouts..light go on and he sees Jassi . Jassi is herself standing with Belan, jhadoo, danda , chappals, a chair stand by, and a torch.

-------------------

guys, u can continue..or not continue..if u want guys..i hope u had good time.

Mystica...the howling opera was very funny!! Spike ur earlier episode triggered me to give the nxt episode...as urs was so twisting.

Go to top