Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna hai/Discuss current News (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 109

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe Kuch Kehna hai/Discuss current News (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Maya,

Here is a little something for you...EmbarrassedAfter our victory y'day, we were all gushing about how we achieved it and one of my Malyali friends was animatedly explaining how the last catch was taken by Sreeshant...He said 'perhaps Misbah scooped it like that,forgetting that there is a Malyali in every corner of the world'....LOLLOLLOL..I got reminded of you, so just thought of sharing this with you...EmbarrassedBig smile

Raksha

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
oh no! this cricket discussion is still on Ermm Ermm Ermm

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
@CKY - agar roz nikla, toh Eid ka chand nahi kehlayega... apni position/ status barkharar rakhna padtha hai Wink LOL

lol at Shivaji LOL LOL LOL

@ Maya, saw that and absolutely, we girls rock Clap Clap Clap   can we call ourselves, "girls in blue" LOL LOL LOL

@ raksha and maya.... Lol at the Malayali pun LOL LOL LOL   but then, you find Indians in every corner of the world. I went to this tiny sleepy town in Alaska, with a population of less than 700 people and guess who is one of them...one of the shopkeepers in the town was ........ a gujarathi... that too from Bombay LOL LOL LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

I watched Zee TV news today. I am glad we won the world cup 20-20. But does anyone feel we made too much hungama and acted as if we won the actual world cup- the one we did not even qualiy to the 2nd round for?
I don't wish to dampen the cheerful spirits. We won something, so yey to that! But the comparison with 1983 WC bugged me a bit.. Anyone with me / is it just me? Embarrassed

I agree, this WC was media hype. After seeing enthu. from IF fiends and hearing news, was soo involved, reason am sick(watching updates all night). Hearing Tend's/Dada's views am making this statement, this tournament hyped.

Embarrassed but hours I spent on IF with live scores, and excitement here, can say was reminded of old cricket days, and all IN for the 20-20.... thanks again guys over here for college / India like enthu/fun during live telecast, in the game.

Edited by raj5000 - 25 September 2007 at 9:05pm

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by raksha.l

He said 'perhaps Misbah scooped it like that,forgetting that there is a Malyali in every corner of the world'....LOLLOLLOL..

I remember Myth and I exchanged something similar few months back where I mentioned that there is a Malayali on Moon and Mars too. LOL

Poor Malayalis. Communist Kerala left no choice for themOuch.

Maya...Are u a mallu???????? LOLWink

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

I don't think we should read much into his statement - most likely a faux pas. Also, remember uney India ke damaad hotey. Aisa waisa boley to Hyderabadi potti chappalaan maarengee LOL 

ROFL

aisa nakko bolo ji tumLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top