Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 109

Page 1
Page   of 109
Page 2 Page 109

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Paper Work   Back to work now..Hello..On this thread we can just rattle off...shoMushot breeze...vent...get on a soap-box and speak our mind on things totally random. Unlike other threads, posts on this one does not have to be in context posts before it.

If you read something, see something, hear something...current or historical and that riles you upAerobics...just come here and say what exacly is on you mind9 To 5Off To Work. If it is a peice of news or there are other references to what you are speaking about, feel free to post a link so the others know what it is that you are talking about.Jump RopeBench Press

So DMers get started...SmileWalking

Link to the old thread..

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=596278&TPN=1

Important Note from Mods :

Please keep the atmosphere clean. Any sort of attacks, direct or indirect, sarcasm, taking digs, trolling ...Any thing which is an obstackle for a friendly forum, will be immediately edited with an     open   warning.Clean Shirt

This is also my humble request to all DMersGraduation that if you have any problem with the content of a post, please use the report button, or PM DM Dev.

Thank you very much. Enjoy!!

DM Dev Team

Go Team

PS - Repeated contents of the post, Thanks for tisha_g, refrain from spamming on this post.At Desk

Edited by raj5000 - 26 December 2007 at 9:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluntbrain883IdeaQueen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe Kuch Kehna hai/Discuss current News" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I watched Zee TV news today. I am glad we won the world cup 20-20. But does anyone feel we made too much hungama and acted as if we won the actual world cup- the one we did not even qualiy to the 2nd round for?
I don't wish to dampen the cheerful spirits. We won something, so yey to that! But the comparison with 1983 WC bugged me a bit.. Anyone with me / is it just me? Embarrassed

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

I watched Zee TV news today. I am glad we won the world cup 20-20. But does anyone feel we made too much hungama and acted as if we won the actual world cup- the one we did not even qualiy to the 2nd round for?
I don't wish to dampen the cheerful spirits. We won something, so yey to that! But the comparison with 1983 WC bugged me a bit.. Anyone with me / is it just me? Embarrassed

Hi..

huh...

what is the difference between 20-20 world cup and actually worldcup

only overs diffeerence.. rest every team played with there full strength except indiaLOLLOLLOL

One should feel the same if we had won the 50 overs game world cup..

this is new thats why we feel like was  it really a world cup???

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

Hi..

huh...

what is the difference between 20-20 world cup and actually worldcup

only overs diffeerence.. rest every team played with there full strength except indiaLOLLOLLOL

One should feel the same if we had won the 50 overs game world cup..

this is new thats why we feel like was  it really a world cup???

indeed.. but then there was a world cup with more overs recently played..
what kind of world cup was 1983 one?  why compare this 20-20 with that one?  is it same to win a test match and a one day match?  why is it the same to win a 50-50 and a 20-20?
i am enjoying the victory.. been a while since we won any huge championships.. yet, comparison with 83 got me a bit upset Embarrassed..

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 12:00am | IP Logged

what kind of world cup was 1983 one?  why compare this 20-20 with that one?  is it same to win a test match and a one day match?  why is it the same to win a 50-50 and a 20-20?
i am enjoying the victory.. been a while since we won any huge championships.. yet, comparison with 83 got me a bit upset Embarrassed..

winning a test match or winning a one day game might be different..

but winning a 50 overs (Wold Cup) or 20 overs World Cup is same ...

if this was some thing a common 20-20 tournament then we cant compare 83' with this one..

but this is a WORLD CUP so... no matter what and how many overs it has.. but the excitement should be same may be more coz we played with our 3 hero's sitting back home.Smile

There is no reason to be upset...but many reasons to be proud...

phir bhi aapki marzi..

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

winning a test match or winning a one day game might be different..

but winning a 50 overs (Wold Cup) or 20 overs World Cup is same ...

if this was some thing a common 20-20 tournament then we cant compare 83' with this one..

but this is a WORLD CUP so... no matter what and how many overs it has.. but the excitement should be same may be more coz we played with our 3 hero's sitting back home.Smile

There is no reason to be upset...but many reasons to be proud...

phir bhi aapki marzi..

my husband watched it online and is explaining the same to me right now ROFL.. I think I get it.  My KAPIL love gets me upset when someone compares things to his glorious achievements LOLLOLLOL

now i just hope we dont sit on the 2 million dollars prize for the next 24 years felling all glorious Wink..  MOVING ON & AHEADrequires limited rejoicing and striving for better Embarrassed
GOOD LUCK to these NEW players.. ClapClapClap

Edited by mermaid_QT - 25 September 2007 at 12:09am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Bad luck PAK...Embarrassed.....Misbah was magnificent and he make a thrilling encounter,Darra diyaa .......Wink Well played..better luck next time......Thumbs Up

Congratz to all Indian players........ClapChank de India woooooooDancing

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 12:23am | IP Logged

my husband watched it online and is explaining the same to me right now ROFL.. I think I get it. 

if one has the licence then he can make other person understand so easily...by telling in last that i am the BOSSa and driver of this spaceshipWink

thats the spirit.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top