Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

fusa

fusa

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Hello,

We just started getting Sahara One in USA and I would like to know if Malini Iyer is still being aired in India. When I see the their program guide online, it shows that its being telecasted on Sunday afternoon.

One thing I've observed is that the same programs are telecasted at the same time in both USA and India. So, please lets know whats happening in India.

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Malini Iyer in USA" in Malini Iyer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Yes, they are telecasted at the same time...the only time I saw Malini Iyer come on my guide was on a Monday! Not sure though... Confused

fusa

fusa

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Yes, its on Monday 5.30 pm EDT. I waited on Monday evening to watch it but the program was not aired. In the program guide it said Malini Iyer but a different program was aired !!!!

Thats the reason I was asking people from India to let us know if this program is telecasted or discontinued.

Thanks

sharmili

Groupbie

sharmili

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 7:49am | IP Logged
We can get sahara in USA, can you give me more details if you don't mind.
Thanks
Richa

fusa

fusa

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
You get sahara with Super dish on channel 797. I think you also get it with normal dish on channel 624 or something like that. Check it out on dishnetwork website. Currently it a one month free preview period I think. Eventually we have to pay for view Sahara one.

Hope this helps.

lakshmi_maruthi

Goldie

lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
i think I saw it on air on Sunday afternoon.. not sure of the exact timings tough.. it was around noontime.. sorry for not getting the exact time..

I think SaharaOne still needs to update the timings and get those things in line still.. might take sometime..

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 20 August 2005 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I agree that it has to update its timings!

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 20 August 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
If you all the Indian Channels then Sahara One is added to your package for free. Otherwise 575 is free preview for normal dish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top