CID

Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 54

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 22 October 2007 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
heyy..Kmishra opened a veri interesting Contest about making our own cid episodes
i wuz lookin forward to do this
it sounded veriiiii exciting
can we hv this contest??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Since CID is only aired every Friday, this forum is usually very quiet during the weekdays. I was thinking maybe we can have something like "Episode of the Week" (it can be called something else) in which the links for an older CID episode are posted every Monday, and members are encouraged to watch it (if they haven't seen it yet) and discuss it throughout the week. Maybe it can also be compared with the new episode. What do you think?

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.Suhana.:.

Since CID is only aired every Friday, this forum is usually very quiet during the weekdays. I was thinking maybe we can have something like "Episode of the Week" (it can be called something else) in which the links for an older CID episode are posted every Monday, and members are encouraged to watch it (if they haven't seen it yet) and discuss it throughout the week. Maybe it can also be compared with the new episode. What do you think?

thats a good idea Big smile

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal_r

Originally posted by .:.Suhana.:.

thats a good idea Big smile

o yess..this is a wonderful idea.. Smile

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
thanks guys! I hope the Dev Team approves. I'd be happy to be in charge of it.

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy!!

heyy..Kmishra opened a veri interesting Contest about making our own cid episodes
i wuz lookin forward to do this
it sounded veriiiii exciting
can we hv this contest??

We had smth similar in Talaash season 2.. and this is nothing but a repeatation for which Umi closed the thread.Smile

nisha_cool

nisha_cool

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 10:38am | IP Logged
why there is no one posting pictures of cid episodes???????????? the pics tell the whole story of the episode..... Confused

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I don't know.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top