Do Amber&Dhara look like identical twins?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Are the actresses close enough in features to pass for identical twins

Poll Choice
yes
no
can’t decide
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago

...A picture in the post would be ideal for the question? And I understand that it's really hard if you are using actresses to find identical actresses. So they must have put in a lot of effort. And the whole double role twin thing with one indian serial actress won't work in this case, so it's even harder.
When I heard that one of the twins wanted to be in the entertainment industry, for a moment, I was wondering if they in fact were using real conjoined twins in the serial. But they are actresses.

Indian Mary Kate and Ashely might be difficult to find, so it might be a bit unfair of a question.

Edited by AcquaDiGio - 16 years ago

Amber Dhara pics  click on the left link to see pics.

Thanks so much memsaab for the pictures. I included a link to the photos above. I was so focused on the girls, I couldn't recall what they looked like towards the end of the episode.

they dont look identical to me. even the two at the age of 7 also werent twins. it would a hardship to find identical twin actresses like Mary Kate n Ashley 😛

Originally posted by i5hy

they dont look identical to me. even the two at the age of 7 also werent twins. it would a hardship to find identical twin actresses like Mary Kate n Ashley 😛

Lol, I love the way you put it. Hardship to find Indian Mary Kate and Ashley's.

they r not identical they luk d/f

Originally posted by simranlakhwani

they r not identical they luk d/f

That's what I thought, but 50 percent of the people on this pole think they look identical which is a really good thing for the show. Cause conjoined twins are identical twins from the same zygote.😊

They're definitely not identical
I actually thought in the beginning when they mentioned something about one twin wanted to be in show business, that there were real life conjoined twins that wanted to be actresses and this was their show. So I was suprised when I got to know it was actresses. I thought it was going to be a lifelong dream of twins getting to act. I wasn't sure but for a moment, I did think this was providing them them the opportunity. That's actually why I watched it.Edited by AcquaDiGio - 16 years ago
i think they look nothing alike
i think they look a little alike 😊