Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

diya_snow

Goldie

diya_snow

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Chhoona Hai Aasmaan waise to Air Force par bani kahani hai....but i m sure ke isme love story hogi.....Aap logoko kya lagta hai....Abhimanyu ko Sameera se pahle pyaar hoga ya....sameera ko......Promos dekhke to lagta hai ke shayad sameera ko pahle pyaar hoga.....what u think....

Guyz....lets discuss something abt CHA.....hum log kuch bhi discuss nahi karte.....bas wait karte hai new promo ya ad ke liye....jab tak show shuru nahi hota hum predict to kar sakte hai....ke kahani kaisi hogi.....kirdaar kaise honge.......etc......waise i m so exciteddd......ths show is going to rock......I m 100% sure...kisi se bhi bet laga sakati hoon...........I m sure...main hi jeetoongi........Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prediction" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
well i have been thinking too but i read somewhere that each of them are on a mission and the story goes from there...

but i am thinkin has flight lt met sameera already ke nahi?

good post diya..

desi_angel101

desi_angel101

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
i read that it is a love triangle between vivan iqbal n some girl i don't know who so yes i'm pretty sure u'r prediction is rite. I think it might b somewhat like left right left but perhaps a little more serious. if they're supposed 2 go on missions then it'll probably be really intense too. the airforce part excites me. i have a feeling that they'll b kind of serious characters cuz of what they do. the serial will probably shift more into a love story as it progresses according to me. but then with shows like these they're not as predictable as ekta shows so i dunno. this show is soo gonna rock i mean iqbal n vivan in the same frame at the same time it's like haye mai to gayi kaam se Embarrassed LOL i can't believe they pulled somthing like this off. only problem is: WHY HASN'T IT STARTED TODAY ALREADY!!??

diya_snow

Goldie

diya_snow

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Mujhe lagta hai ke mera prediction galat sabit hone wala hai....new promo dekhke to lagta hai ke Dono hi ek doosre ko psand karte hai, khaas karke Abhimanyu.....but he look so cute in tht uniform.......

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged
true he looks so cute, i liked her expression on the promo.

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:44am | IP Logged
u know my favourite line was when he set something like aasman meri muthi mei hai.. aur zameeen that was awesome....

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
im predicting that their will be luv in the show (like duh didnt we know that LOL ) but i dont think its gonna be mushy love story type. They all love their country n i hope that ladki ke chakkar mein woh sab desh ko bhool kar ladki ke liye fighing shuru kare LOL LOL
Abhimanyu looks kl from the promo. His character seems focused as well as slightly laid back (my opinion)
Sameera, from the promos seems ambitious n wants to reach to the peak.
I wud luv to see some dialogue baazi flirting going on LOL i dunno how air force ppl behave but im hoping its fun LOL

diya_snow

Goldie

diya_snow

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyZaib

u know my favourite line was when he set something like aasman meri muthi mei hai.. aur zameeen that was awesome....

ya tht line is really cool...'Mutti me mere badal hai....Kadmo me hai Aasmaan'....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.