India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Why is Pooja being so stupid?

nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I don't get Pooja at all. First of all, she and Mandi are practically suppossed to be sisters. So why is she like totally ignoring her. When Resham Madame asked her to choose a partner, she went straight to Ronit. Fine, she likes him and all that but whatever happened to her phrase, "Jahan Pooji Bhaji, Wahan Mandi Bhaji"? She is really acting selfish now. Also, the whole meeting the producer to give the script was bull*hit. She is all "Oh my career is number 1", yet for one lunch with dinner she was like oh whatever. I was thinking that she would explain to Ronit about the important meeting, but no she is lost in Ronit world. And what the hell is up with Ronit? The man is harassing her. He won't leave her alone for 1 second. WHAT DO ALL YOU GUYS THINK?Confused

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Right nali...
Pooja's character is no longer the same.She should not forgo her dreams for Ronit.And it's natural for Mandy to feel lonely when she's being neglected so much.
sweetyvk Senior Member
sweetyvk
sweetyvk

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 11:33am | IP Logged

I know what you mean!!  Its like she doesn't care about Mandy. She is probably saying..."Mandy who.....?" except when she needs a favor.  She makes me soo mad, whats the point of having a friend like her. I know how Mandy must be feeling.  Thats why she is going to Kushan, cause he supports her and is her "friend" who "cares" about her.  But Mandy should know that three is a crowd.

Stupid

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
don't worry
no offense or anything
but pooja will regret it soon
you don't just expect it to be all lovey duvey and fine and pink do ya?
soon Pooja will be crying on Mandy's shoulder...Cry
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

i agree with all of u ....pooja is acting weird... like comeon if u r in love u don't just forget who u r and wat u are....if ronit is his boyfriend and really loves her then he should understand wat that meeting with the "producer" means to her and lunch can be done any time of the day its not like after 3 there will be no food or somthing....agar ronit and pooja and gone together to the 'producer" tu itni bari problem hi na hoti...

pooja bilkol pyaar main pagal hogai hai...issye tu acha tha pyaar hota hi na...so she can go on doing her work...and fulfil her dreams.

bichari mandy.......i don't know wat she will do next...but i know for sure keh agar they have a problem like a fight or somthing...it might go for long...but in conclusion they will be one..coz i belive keh khun keh rishteh aur acchye friends who have shared everything can never be broken....so lets see wat happens..

oh my oh my i write alot!!Confused

*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i agree pooja is not that so called "middle class lirke"
Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
what pooja needs is akash, someone who is like her, middle class, good values, and somebody who won't HARASSE her 24-7! i was glad when ronit and pooja got together, and now, i'm sick of those two! by the time they come back from goa, they might even get married! who knows! poor mandy. i hope pooja feels terrible about what a crappy(are we alllowed to use this word?Confused) friend she has been to mandy this whole time when she realizes that mandy got arrested. i didn't even see yesterdays episode, but from the details of it, i'm already disgusted with pooja.Pig where are her values and all her goals? is she going to throw them away because of ronit?
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

I agree with u, preity!Tongue

Go to top