Advice Corner

help help....plz guide me....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

freaky-girl

freaky-girl

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 5:53am | IP Logged

hey guys,

as i have posted my problem very earlier that i started liking a boy n he went away but i got his number. now i sms him like a wrong msg that-hi,kiran how r u? he tells me that he is not kiran but then he guese that i am the same girl jis k ghar woh rweh ker gia tha n now humari friendship hogai hai now u guys tell me i love her but what do i do to make him also love me,plz yaar guide me...

love

mahnoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help help....plz guide me...." in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
you can't make somebody love sombody, all you can do is, extend a hand for freindship, and see as time passes Smile

babbanita

babbanita

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with dramaholic

musicaddict1

Goldie

musicaddict1

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 2:13am | IP Logged

tough luck mate. but its hard to make a person love u...

but u should give her some time and see what lies in the future!!

xsweetbabygyalx

xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by freaky-girl

hey guys,

as i have posted my problem very earlier that i started liking a boy n he went away but i got his number. now i sms him like a wrong msg that-hi,kiran how r u? he tells me that he is not kiran but then he guese that i am the same girl jis k ghar woh rweh ker gia tha n now humari friendship hogai hai now u guys tell me i love her but what do i do to make him also love me,plz yaar guide me...

love

mahnoor

you can't make a guy like you. Stay as friends with him, just say that you would like to be his friend and that's about it. Start of slowly. Every love relationship begins with a friendship.

gaurigarg1@

gaurigarg1@

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged
 Hello, Mahnoor. It's me your good friend, so I advised you to leave that boy, I know it's not easy to leave one's love, but that boy is not for you, I think you are a dedicated and loving girl, so, anyone will become your's. Best of luck for your future.
Angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top