Zee Marathi

What happens to Abhilasha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bina_j_2000

bina_j_2000

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 1:37am | IP Logged

hi evryone,

i new to this forum. As the new series Kalat Nakalat is going to be aired from today, what happened to Abhilasha? Is it off-air from today?

Bina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happens to Abhilasha" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipstar

IF-Sizzlerz

tulipstar

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 4:10am | IP Logged
dn't know, sorry

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Even I m wondering the fate of the serial Ouch ...

How without any news the serial could wind up Confused ?

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 6:02am | IP Logged
it was so pakau. i am sure zee just trashed it.

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by resham_tam

Even I m wondering the fate of the serial Ouch ...

How without any news the serial could wind up Confused ?

That is the always the case with Zee Marathi... With Vadalwat also they had done the same thing.. only thing at the end they showed The End... but still I felt the serial was incomplete... Vadalwat was such a good serial... and in between they starting showing promos of Vahini Saheb starting at same time at Vadalwat without telling that Vadalwat was ending...

Though last episode they showed The End but many viewers felt that it was incomplete... they just mentioned.. like this vadal will keep on happening in the lifes of the family... Ouch oh god that is the whole of point of serial isnt it... but they should show at least happy ending....

Abhilasha was really boring.... but for viewers who used to see it should be informed right.. Tongue

nootan

nootan

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 9:20am | IP Logged
May be vadalvat can be started again after some time,
they did same thing with Aabhalmaya too.
Vadalvat left too many question to answers so may be they show Vadalvat Part - 2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.