tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

guys plz i need ur hlp

derez a guys hu luvs me too much.but i hate him..i just cant bear him😑he nos dat but still hez aftr me...hez vry gud lukin but a totatl looser in studies...n 2 me study is more imp dat lukin...n besdie hez a vrrrrry dirty n bad boy...while goin ncumin frm skul i meet him in school bus.my frnd n me always sit in a same seat while goin frm d vry beginnin..but now he also sits wid us 4 a sum time...n in our buildin d teacher got 2 kniow abt him sumway(hes in a diffrnt branch)n dey ask me abt him...now dey thnk bad of me....on d lst dat i tld him staright never 2 sit wid me agn...but stil he aftr me...now my teachers (am sure)thnk dat deres sumthn between us...n if dey cal my parents n tel dem den  i wi b in trouble😭wat 2 do?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
bad situtation..you should complain to your head, and tell those teachers that this boy keep's following me, could you please tell him to go away..
and there is no harm in telling parents, just tell them this boy is really aanyoing, and he doesnt leave me alone, im sure they will do something...

and you wont be in trouble, because u aint done anything, he will get in trouble for trying to harsle you and follow you. 😊

Hope this advice helps
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
trust me me was in a similar situation too... only dat d guy sucked at looks too!!!
i did the best thing nd told my mum... cos ur concience is clr na? and well if ur mum decided to make a big deal of it thats good na cos well its ok for mums to do dat bt if u go and complain ppl will think ur being stupid and u shld jst ignore it... so let ur parents do d talking for u and sumtimes it just helps a lot more than handling these kind of things urself...
owwww 😳
if he is in ur skul go to the princle tell him/her every thing. i m sure they are gona doo something abt it

its gonaaa work πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tukz_REmix thumbnail
thnx a lot 4 ur advices...i wil tel my mum.....thnx a lot
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i get ur point. i know guys that are good-looking but they suck in skool.. anyways

why dont u talk to d teacher and ask him/her if he/she thinks that their's something b/w u guys.

second of all i dont think they will call ur paretns why would they in d first place.though i get ur reason of being scared.

just ignore him and try ur best to stay away from him then d teacher wont think bout anything. my point is just stay away from him and dont talk to him.

hopefully things will work out fr u then 😳
tukz_REmix thumbnail

Originally posted by: animerocks

i get ur point. i know guys that are good-looking but they suck in skool.. anyways

why dont u talk to d teacher and ask him/her if he/she thinks that their's something b/w u guys.

second of all i dont think they will call ur paretns why would they in d first place.though i get ur reason of being scared.

just ignore him and try ur best to stay away from him then d teacher wont think bout anything. my point is just stay away from him and dont talk to him.

hopefully things will work out fr u then 😳

thnx 4 ur hlp...i try my bst 2 keep away frm him n nvr tok wid him....
missy6892 thumbnail
Smack him around the head and tell the hobo to get a life.
tukz_REmix thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† actually missy u no i hav laready slapped hi twice or thrice but dat guy dusnt hav nethn calld shame 😑
missy6892 thumbnail
Well, i guess its time u kicked him where it really hurts, if ya know what i mean πŸ˜‰ !!