Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 1:04am | IP Logged

guys plz i need ur hlp

derez a guys hu luvs me too much.but i hate him..i just cant bear himAngryhe nos dat but still hez aftr me...hez vry gud lukin but a totatl looser in studies...n 2 me study is more imp dat lukin...n besdie hez a vrrrrry dirty n bad boy...while goin ncumin frm skul i meet him in school bus.my frnd n me always sit in a same seat while goin frm d vry beginnin..but now he also sits wid us 4 a sum time...n in our buildin d teacher got 2 kniow abt him sumway(hes in a diffrnt branch)n dey ask me abt him...now dey thnk bad of me....on d lst dat i tld him staright never 2 sit wid me agn...but stil he aftr me...now my teachers (am sure)thnk dat deres sumthn between us...n if dey cal my parents n tel dem den  i wi b in troubleCrywat 2 do?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz i need hlp" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
bad situtation..you should complain to your head, and tell those teachers that this boy keep's following me, could you please tell him to go away..
and there is no harm in telling parents, just tell them this boy is really aanyoing, and he doesnt leave me alone, im sure they will do something...

and you wont be in trouble, because u aint done anything, he will get in trouble for trying to harsle you and follow you. Smile

Hope this advice helps

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
trust me me was in a similar situation too... only dat d guy sucked at looks too!!!
i did the best thing nd told my mum... cos ur concience is clr na? and well if ur mum decided to make a big deal of it thats good na cos well its ok for mums to do dat bt if u go and complain ppl will think ur being stupid and u shld jst ignore it... so let ur parents do d talking for u and sumtimes it just helps a lot more than handling these kind of things urself...

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 12:14am | IP Logged
thnx a lot 4 ur advices...i wil tel my mum.....thnx a lot

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i get ur point. i know guys that are good-looking but they suck in skool.. anyways

why dont u talk to d teacher and ask him/her if he/she thinks that their's something b/w u guys.

second of all i dont think they will call ur paretns why would they in d first place.though i get ur reason of being scared.

just ignore him and try ur best to stay away from him then d teacher wont think bout anything. my point is just stay away from him and dont talk to him.

hopefully things will work out fr u then Embarrassed

chicabooti

chicabooti

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Ur helped!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by animerocks

i get ur point. i know guys that are good-looking but they suck in skool.. anyways

why dont u talk to d teacher and ask him/her if he/she thinks that their's something b/w u guys.

second of all i dont think they will call ur paretns why would they in d first place.though i get ur reason of being scared.

just ignore him and try ur best to stay away from him then d teacher wont think bout anything. my point is just stay away from him and dont talk to him.

hopefully things will work out fr u then Embarrassed
thnx 4 ur hlp...i try my bst 2 keep away frm him n nvr tok wid him....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top