Which asian dramas have you seen? - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
@Khush: oh my gosh u know what I am watching surgeon bong dal hee.. haha yeah..i started like up 2 epi 2..and there is epi 3 but am gonna watch when more of it comes out so i don't have to wait too long ๐Ÿ˜›

since i wanna become a doctor..or atleast something in the medical field and all and o am already on epi 4...yeah not getting much hw done cuz of this ๐Ÿ˜† ..but lemme tell u so far it is really good..and for like going to be doc's and all this is a really intersting show i mean it shows how a life of adoc really is with all its ups and downs...

@Tiki: lol..tiki i am doing the same thing as well i am also DVRing it and going to watch it later ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sehrish: i'm just dvr-ing for the sake of dvr-ing haha.. who knows if i'll have time to watch it? but if you do, please let me know if it's decent or not! i probably will watch it at some point for TOP... =P

khush di: ooh that med show! i think priya said it was good.. at one point i think she told me to watch it. =P

lol okay to continue the main purpose of this thread....i "have watched" Soulmate...lol look at "what are you watching" thread for the review๐Ÿ˜†

@sehrish: i thought all the episodes were already done and on mysoju?? o.0 gosh mysoju is giving me such a hard time these days lol

@tiki: yeah priya did recommend that show cause she told me to watch it too๐Ÿ˜†

@Tiki: i know what u mean..i have loike dvr'd 5 things and still haven't even watched one yet ๐Ÿ˜† ..anyways yeah..i read the sotry about i am sam it seems intersting..but to bad i only got like one episodes from dvring it..and it was like epi. 7 ..oh well maybe i might watch it online anyways

@Khush..i was talking about how to meet the perfect neighbor sorry to confuse u ๐Ÿ˜ณ also mysoju is giving lots of probz as well ๐Ÿ˜• ..yes ur right mysoju does have surgeon bong dal hee but some parts don't work ..like epi 4 part 2..and i have been going crazzy looking for epi 4 else where but i can't seem to find it anywhere :( if u do know plz plz let me know
@Sehrish: sorry yaar, i dont know newhere else u can watch the drama!! o.0...lol as per ur suggestion im watching 9 End 2 outs....its good so far! the main guy reminds me of Daniel Henney so much!!! tiki watch this!!
@Khush..it's ok ..i just don't wanna miss like half of it u know what i mean..right? ๐Ÿ˜ญ .. yay u are..Yes u will definitely like it...I mean..it really good ending and everything is like matureish and realistic.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so good watch..Yess Tiki put it on ur list as well ๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG DANNY OPPA??!?! or a guy that looks like danny oppa... haha it's totally on my list, chingus, dont worry. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

@Sehrish : havent watched either of those, but ive heard about them...alls i know is How to Meet a perfect stranger is still airing lol ive decided to stop watching airing dramas after romantic princess๐Ÿ˜†

@tiki: oo ive heard of it, again havent seen it, but it looks interesting๐Ÿ˜Š

i really want to watch Surgeon Bong Dal Hee...since i quit watching Grey's Anatomy, i totally feel like a medical drama...i think its going to be next on my list๐Ÿ˜†

U quit Grey's Anatomy!??!?!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@tiki: omggggg this dude looks more and more like daniel henney by the episode, gosh hes so hot in a mature manly way! lol now u must watch!

@malks: gah yes i did...unfortunately i couldnt finish season 3 cause of exams and then the whole izzie+george thing happened which totally grossed me out and kinda went downhill for me from there! lol i might get back into it but im totally into Gossip Girl right now..do u watch it??

@sehrish: haha im lovin the show, thanks for the suggestion!!

omg really?! *squeal* haha the azn fan girl in me is coming out... -_-