Asian Shows

Which asian dramas have you seen? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 24

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@malks: oh gosh ur asking for my absolute fav!? lol how about i give u my top three???Big smile
1) "200 pounds of beauty"...super cute, awesome music and the whole movie is just SO HAPPYLOL
2) "the classic" - i love this movie for its simple love story and the way everything ties together, one of my fav love stories
3) "My Sassy Girl" - almost every korean person's fav movie (as i read somewhere) its one of mine too lol....i really like this movie for its characters....i was laughing through the whole thing but in the end its really ironic stuff lol..

movies are great to watch if ur bored of dramas, i ended up watching all these movies wen i was super bored of dramas lol they're short and quick n usually give u the dail dose of asian u need!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which asian dramas have you seen? (Page 5)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Oooh i didnt like witch yoo hee. i only watched it to read sarah's commentary afterwards XD haha.

and i didnt like my sassy girl either... -_- i dont know.. it just.. bored me? i think i was expecting a lot more haha. as for the other two movies, khush di, i have yet to check them out XD

i LOVED the king and the clown, though. it was THE thing that got me hooked on all the aznness.. very sad, sweet story. look out for lee jun ki (cross-dressing and gay XD) in it! it's a historical movie... and his acting is AMAZING. much better than my girl.

PinkPixie

PinkPixie

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hi guys . i havent been here for sometime . hope u r all doin well :)

this thread i think is great . .. i v been looking for some good dramas to watch over the coming hols so i ll follow ur ratings lol

compared to u all iv seen very few dramas
but the absolute bestest in my opinion wud be

Goong
Full house
My girl
Coffee Prince
ISWAK
Why Why Love
MNIKSS

and a JDrama that i really enjoyed was Attention Please

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
LOL i totallly forgot i asked about the movies here.. haha.. man school is killing my memory! Dead LOL

well, i've heard about the 300 pounds of beauty a lot.. will def. chck that out
u and tiki both have diff. opinions on sassy girl.. ill have to check that out myself LOL thanxx Tongue

im yet to be bored with dramaz.. maybe TW though.. ive only watched those.. i need to shift to korean.. SOOON! LOL LOL I've heard they are much beter anyways.. and if i like TW so much.. i can imagine Korean LOL Wink

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Taheera~

^^s diary was my fave, bhootu! it has kim sun ah from sam soon in it and gong yoo from coffee prince.. it has some... scenes, but not too bad. the story basically revolves around kim sun ah and her three exes... (gong yoo being one of them)

lol i hav no cllue wht ur talking about cuz i havent watched coffee prince yet... im sooo despreate though, u guys seemed to LOVE LOVE LOVE it! LOL i neeed to watch it soon. 

i'll chek out the movie soon too Wink thanx

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

omg bhootu.. WATCH COFFEE PRINCE. i <3 it so much.. gong yoo's awesome!

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Ooo..I haven't watched many movies either...

just 200lbs beauty
My sassy girl
and one called 90 days something

i enjoyed and really liked 200 punds one..and i agree with tiki my sassy girl it was ok i mean i seriously didn't get that movie Confused i was like what is going on the whole time LOL but i guess that's just me

ok so i finished 9 ends 2 outs and i will say MUST WATCH this show it was really fab

oo and i forgot to put that
i have seen lovers in paris.. Typical storyline ok 2 watch
started Love revolution
and there's more i forgot..as soon as i remember will post here Embarrassed

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
@malks: OMIGOSH...u havent seen coffee prince!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! GAHHHHHHHHHHH watchhhh ittt as soon as i can...!!! *shocked*

@sehrish: oooh u watched "lovers in paris" awesome, im watching the third installement or something  "lovers" hehe its real good....yeah i wanna watch 9 ends 2 outs wen i can some time lol right now too many dramas!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top