Asian Shows

Which asian dramas have you seen? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@Tiki: ur welcome..yes memories of bali is the same as what happened in bali!! just different names Smile

@Khush: lol and yep do check them out ur welcome..yeah same soo many exams and soo much homework...btw i will pm u soon just got lazy and bz Embarrassed

@Mallika: ur welcome..if want another type of show watch watch I'm sorry, i love u its sad like really sad...wattch it with a box of kleenex..but its really worth it Smile u do the dramathon and tell me how long u watched one show or 2 nonstop okz Wink

@Maryam: ur welcome!! Big smile do chk them out Big smile

@Neeti: U can watch them on crunchyroll waell most of them anyways Big smile ..by the way welcome to the Asian Section Big smile Big smile

MY raaz: lol there's no raaz its called summer vacation and having nothing to do= watching shows..and getting addicted to them through IF's first post on azn dramas Tongue

hey guys where's puja and sand di? don't see them anymore Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which asian dramas have you seen? (Page 4)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

i know! i haven't seen them around either!

anyway, thanks khush di for the movie recs and neeti for the drama ratings! =D

hmm movies that i really liked:
s diary, king and the clown (really sad), and she's on duty.. i dont think i liked anything else very much... i'm picky when it comes to movies XD

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

@tiki: no prob hun =) i really think ull like death note, watch that one lol.

@sehrish :lol i was wondering where my pm was!!

@baby_princess: u can watch almost all the movies on crunchy roll

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

but isn't death note a SCARY movie? me no likey XD ahah..

your PM.. will be sent to you.. soon XD

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
WHAT!! They make movies toooo ...WOW Big smile .. I thought that except China, rest of asian countries don't have a well developed Film industry. [That is SO stupid of me LOL ]

Thanks for film recommendations, Khush! Big smile Will def check those out. Most of them are Korean and Japanese. I don't think Taiwan has a film industry... is there??

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@sehrish: LMAO i'll make sure i do that!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I'll probably watch a good movie too ... someone.. tell me the BEST , absoulute best asian movies you've seen pleej? anyone? Embarrassed

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 12:05am | IP Logged

^^s diary was my fave, bhootu! it has kim sun ah from sam soon in it and gong yoo from coffee prince.. it has some... scenes, but not too bad. the story basically revolves around kim sun ah and her three exes... (gong yoo being one of them)

maryam di: HAHAHAHAH yeah.. they dooo have a movie industry and it's a damn good one, too. Tongue check some movies out when you get bored with dramas. it refreshes the mind a bit. Tongue

adorablenabs

adorablenabs

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Current Asian show i'm hooked on: Witch Yoo Hee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top