Asian Shows

Which asian dramas have you seen? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! So MANY recommendations!! Big smile *faints* I need a whole year to follow up this list LOL Thank you Khush, Tiki and Sehrish!

It would be really really nice if Neeti adds her ratings too Embarrassed Embarrassed [BTW welcome to our crazy land Tongue Embarrassed ]

How do you people manage to watch so many showz in so little time?? Raaz ki baat to bataoo! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which asian dramas have you seen? (Page 3)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
lol secret?? i dont know about ne one else but my secret was pretty much the summer haha i watched ALOT of shows during the summer, but once school started its cut down alot hehe only watching airing ones now since i have to wait for those =  more time to do work instead of watch shows!

btw maryam, one litre of tears is on crunchy if u wanna watch it!

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

LOL raaz? haiii there's no raaz! i started watching during winter break and december... i would watch shows like full house and my girl and goong in one day and one night.. just watching them for 24 hours and sleeping AFTER i finished LOL good tiiimes...

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks! ^__^
I def. want to watch one or the other, AT or OLOT.. i've watched all comedies so far and it would be a nice change.  I shall chck out the storyline for that once (litre ..) Big smile
LOL .. i cant wait till winter break and then summer break! LOLBig smile im SOOO going on a drama-marathon! LOLBig smile and catching up with all the shows. 

@ tiki: LMAO i reallyyy want to do that. i think about it all the time.. esp during DBY. i wished soo bad i could stay up the whole day and night and wtch it... ahh i would go crazyyy!! LOLLOLLOL I so want to do that for goong! Embarrassed I know I'll LOVE it LOL

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 26 September 2007 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
just thought i would post the movies i've seen....feel free to add to the list with ratings lol - MUST WATCH

A Millionaire's First Love - kmovie - MUST WATCH (sad but really good)
My Little Bride - kmovie - Funny watch (pretty enjoyable if ur bored)
My Sassy Girl - kmovie - MUST WATCH (really good story!!)
Temptation of Wolves - kmovie - MUST WATCH (aww such a cute movie)
100 Days with Mr.Arrogant - kmovie - MUST WATCH (really funnnyy)
200 Pounds of Beauty - kmovie - MUST WATCH (realllyyy good, different story)
He Was Cool - kmovie - good watch (this one is pretty good, sorta cliched but if u dont mind that then its a good movie)
The Classic - kmovie- MUST WATCH!! (i really loved this movie since the story was sooo beautiful, kinda bollywoodish but uber cute)
My Tutor Friend - kmovie MUST WATCH!! (really funny not to mention it has the hottest man alive next to wu zun - kwon sang woo!!)
Almost Love - kmovie  bad watch (very boring, same actors as ^ but story totally sucked)
Love in Magic - kmovie bad watch (same as above..boooring)
Death Note: Dead or Alive - jmovie GOOD watch (really original storyline and different concept...dont worry not a horror movie, just mystery and suspense)
Death Note 2: The Last Name - jmovieGOOD watch (same as above but better!)
The Strongest/Best Romance (aka. Perfect Couple) - kmovie MUST WATCH!! (really good movie lol has the guy from My Girl in it!)
Innocent Steps - kmovie okay watch (if ur really bored)
The Heavenly Forest (Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru) - jmovie MUST WATCH!!  (aww really cute movie, kinda sad and ironic but has tamaki hiroshi (from nodame))

baby_princess

baby_princess

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Cry

Originally posted by MNMS

It would be really really nice if Neeti adds her ratings too Embarrassed Embarrassed [BTW welcome to our crazy land Tongue Embarrassed ]

How do you people manage to watch so many showz in so little time?? Raaz ki baat to bataoo! LOL

Thank you...and suree...i'll add my ratings...just as soon as im done all this hmwkkTongue...i just spent the last to days working on an major assignment that was due today...i even pulled an all nighter yesterday...and then went to school...and now i have soo much more work...that i can only sleep for a couple of hoursCryCry

As for watching these dramas...it actually didnt take that long....i spent most of june and july watching them...i would get soo addicted...that some nights i would sleep at 5-6:30 in the morning...and i would wake up soo late...that my mom would wonder why i slept soo much...lol

i couldnt watch any in august...as i was on vacation...and i had no internetAngry...wasted a whole monthCry...and now im drowned in hmwkOuch

baby_princess

baby_princess

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baby_princess

Here are my ratings...

Completed Dramas:

RATINGS: Awsome, So-So, Not So Good

It Started With a Kiss: So-So at first i thoguht it was awsum...cozz it was my first drama...but now airel lin's character annoys me...however i styll really want to watch ISWAK2Tongue)
Hana Yori Dango I & II: Awsome (loved matasumoto jun and oguri shun) 
Full House: Awsome (very sweet...but sorta dragged at the end...but styll very good!) 
My Girl: Awsome (one of my favouritesSmile)
Gokusen I: So-So (got really repetative...but loved matsumoto junEmbarrassed) 
One Litre of Tears: Awsome (very very touching...i literarlly cried one litre of tears while watching it)
Prince Who Turns into a Frog: Awsome (sort of long...but the perfect fairly taleSmile) 
My Name is Kim Sam Soon: Awsome (one of my favouritesSmile)
Nobuta wo Produce: Awsome (very sweet stroy) 
Goong: Awsome (one of my favouritesSmile...hope they'll styll make Goong 2 with the same actors!!!!)
Devil Beside You: Awsome (MIKE HEEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...need i say more???)

On Hold:

Tokyo Juliet
Hana Kimi (Taiwanese)

Currently Watching: i'll rate these ones...once im done themSmile

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Why Why Love
Coffee Prince

lol...i think i got carried away...instead of just rating them...i ended up commenting on all of them!! 

lolzz...i just realized that im currently watching...1 Japanese drama...1 Taiwanese drama and 1 Korean Drama...

Edited by baby_princess - 27 September 2007 at 1:56am

baby_princess

baby_princess

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

just thought i would post the movies i've seen....feel free to add to the list with ratings lol - MUST WATCH

A Millionaire's First Love - kmovie - MUST WATCH (sad but really good)
My Little Bride - kmovie - Funny watch (pretty enjoyable if ur bored)
My Sassy Girl - kmovie - MUST WATCH (really good story!!)
Temptation of Wolves - kmovie - MUST WATCH (aww such a cute movie)
100 Days with Mr.Arrogant - kmovie - MUST WATCH (really funnnyy)
200 Pounds of Beauty - kmovie - MUST WATCH (realllyyy good, different story)
He Was Cool - kmovie - good watch (this one is pretty good, sorta cliched but if u dont mind that then its a good movie)
The Classic - kmovie- MUST WATCH!! (i really loved this movie since the story was sooo beautiful, kinda bollywoodish but uber cute)
My Tutor Friend - kmovie MUST WATCH!! (really funny not to mention it has the hottest man alive next to wu zun - kwon sang woo!!)
Almost Love - kmovie  bad watch (very boring, same actors as ^ but story totally sucked)
Love in Magic - kmovie bad watch (same as above..boooring)
Death Note: Dead or Alive - jmovie GOOD watch (really original storyline and different concept...dont worry not a horror movie, just mystery and suspense)
Death Note 2: The Last Name - jmovieGOOD watch (same as above but better!)
The Strongest/Best Romance (aka. Perfect Couple) - kmovie MUST WATCH!! (really good movie lol has the guy from My Girl in it!)
Innocent Steps - kmovie okay watch (if ur really bored)
The Heavenly Forest (Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru) - jmovie MUST WATCH!!  (aww really cute movie, kinda sad and ironic but has tamaki hiroshi (from nodame))

I havent seen any asian movies yet...but now i think i'll prolly give then a try....i wondering if u could tell me which site u watch these movies on...thankxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top